This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What setting you play on, easy medium hard...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What setting you play on, easy medium hard...

User Info: Bloodyrose1985

Bloodyrose1985
4 years ago#111
I'll play it on easy on the first play though so I can enjoy the story of the game, then on the next playthoughs I'll bump up the difficulty.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
4 years ago#112
I usually play Normal.

Unfortunately, The Witcher 2 completely destroys me on normal, so I had to switch it to Easy. This is the first time I've had to do this in decades.

I almost never play on anything harder than Normal. The only exceptions from recent memory are the "Challenge Modes" in the PS3 Ratchet & Clank games.

User Info: SoCalPatriotFan

SoCalPatriotFan
4 years ago#113
First playthrough on normal (usually so I can enjoy the story, learn to play), all subsequent playthroughs on the nightmare/extreme/hardest.

User Info: HHerby

HHerby
4 years ago#114
Usually normal. If I like the game & there are achievements that reward higher difficulties, then I will work on them. 2 most recent games I liked & finished on the highest difficulty are Deus Ex: Human Revolution & Left 4 Dead 2.

User Info: DeGamer81

DeGamer81
4 years ago#115
I start out on easy, but my second time around I switch to normal. I like casual runs over extremely annoying runs.

User Info: Dark7Knights1

Dark7Knights1
4 years ago#116
Normal, then hard, then if there's a difficulty harder than hard, I play that, then easy, so I can feel like a God!
Makes sense to me...

User Info: flipmode_1

flipmode_1
4 years ago#117
Most games on my first play I go on easy to get through the story and maybe get some simple achievements that sound fun. If I really like the game I'll go back and do harder difficulties. If I'm playing through the game on co-op even on first time it goes to hardest. Sports games and Guitar Hero/Rock Band I always do hardest.
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III

User Info: k07ii

k07ii
4 years ago#118
I always play easy mode for the first time I play the game. After I finish the story line once, I will start to play hard mode if I want to re-play the game.

User Info: Billy277

Billy277
4 years ago#119
I do easy, and if I like the game I'll replay it on hard.

User Info: Uriel1988

Uriel1988
4 years ago#120
Usually on hard. Unless it's a game or genre I'm unfamiliar with.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What setting you play on, easy medium hard...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived