This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What setting you play on, easy medium hard...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What setting you play on, easy medium hard...

User Info: armin1994

armin1994
4 years ago#91
LifeOfSyn posted...
For first playthrough, always Easy. Story is my most important factor in a game.

why dont you go read a book? if only the story matters to you XD
bring the HEAT!

User Info: jase87

jase87
4 years ago#92
Usually normal, but I have been trying to play easy just so I can finish games faster so I can actually try to play all the games I have. It's tough though. I've played normal forever!

User Info: donutmanstorm

donutmanstorm
4 years ago#93
I usually play on normal. Except for FPS games. I am especially bad at those. So I start on easy.
Currently Playing - Halo 4

User Info: kol5001

kol5001
4 years ago#94
hardest because im a trophy hunter XD

User Info: Shishio07

Shishio07
4 years ago#95
Almost always on easy, never on very easy and only on harder difficulties if i get something out of it
(message deleted)

User Info: TehRYNOL

TehRYNOL
4 years ago#97
Usually normal.

If it's a series I'm familiar with I'll go with hard though.

Sometimes I lower the difficulty to make things go faster though. I play on easy when replaying some games also.
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009

User Info: alexkirol

alexkirol
4 years ago#98
If I'm playing shooters (Halo, Call of Duty) I usually pick the hardest difficulty (Legendary and Veteran respectively). I play shooters for the challenge. RPGs, on the other hand, I play for the fun of leveling my character until he/she is an absolute got and I can mow down enemies like it's nothing. I'll usually just play on the default difficulty, unless I keep dying in which case I have no problem taking the easy way out

User Info: Hark21Ball

Hark21Ball
4 years ago#99
Typically Normal, get the feel for the game, the mechanics, etc Then boost Difficulty and try to kick some butt.
Brawl FC- 2621-2574-6694
I am one can short of a six pack!- Dr. Weird

User Info: kel25

kel25
4 years ago#100
Typically I will play the game on hard for the first time. After I beat the game once I will normally play on easy because I am just playing the game for the story and not the challenge.

I always play Rainbow Six games on the hardest setting. You do yourself a disservice to play that series on an easier setting.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What setting you play on, easy medium hard...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived