This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni Demo this TUESDAY!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ni No Kuni Demo this TUESDAY!!

User Info: N00bGamerIsN00b

N00bGamerIsN00b
5 years ago#1
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/02/the-drop-week-of-december-3rd-2012-new-releases/

User Info: oORyuumaruOo

oORyuumaruOo
5 years ago#2
Sweet!
PSN: MrSeizo
"Who's the toilette man now?"

User Info: Vs1991

Vs1991
5 years ago#3
nice. get to try it out. i wouldve bought it regardless

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
5 years ago#4
Cool I wanted to try the battle system since it looks like a fun game the battle stuff looks like it's kind of like WKC just wanted to see if it is.

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
5 years ago#5
Nice we get the demo downloading it on Wednesday Morning Tuesday night, good NB made the right decision.
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
5 years ago#6
I didn't expect this, I'm very excited. Delighted I'll be able to try it before I buy it as I've got the £70 Wizard Edition pre-ordered. Can't wait until it actually comes out though, finally a good Level 5 game this gen and the first I've cared about since DQVIII.
PLAYING - Far Cry 3 (360), Walking Dead (360), Tales Of Graces f (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
5 years ago#7
Neat. Can't wait to tell Shineboxer, wstlfd, TimeofTheDark, TheWarHorse, MyWifebeatsMe, lambchips, chocolatesoda, Kingmichael1337, JohnnyCageMK, MlREFOX, Thatmegaman, shovel_break6, BreathofFire3 and stephigamer...and other fans of such games like these....
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: N119

N119
5 years ago#8
Wow didn't expect this news im buying it regardless but im glad i can finally try out the battle system

User Info: ScreamingMidget

ScreamingMidget
5 years ago#9
Very nice

User Info: Crocomire

Crocomire
5 years ago#10
This is US or EU or...?
http://www.cubed3.com - The latest Wii U and Nintendo 3DS news, reviews, previews and features, forums, plus regular articles on PS3, Xbox, PC and iOS games.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ni No Kuni Demo this TUESDAY!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived