This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your single most anticipated game of 2013?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's your single most anticipated game of 2013?

User Info: FiendingHard

FiendingHard
4 years ago#1
Metal Gear Rising without a doubt for me, may even go for the Collector's Edition if I have the funds.

Pick one only, if you list multiple I will count the first one.
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: NFS Most Wanted, The Walking Dead, ZoE HD Collection, Final Fantasy 9.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
4 years ago#2
Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

I'm pretending that it's coming out next year.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: LuciusMcNasty

LuciusMcNasty
4 years ago#3
GTA V.
"Considering this morning you made a topic on this board titled 'Do chickens have pubes?' I wouldn't exactly say you're Mr. factoid." -MoxRavager

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#4
this game
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/573261866/pier-solar-hd-an-rpg-for-xbox360-pc-mac-linux-and

its sad that im excited for a game with last gen graphics... (yes im hyped for that game even more than the new starcraft 2 expansion)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: _HlM_

_HlM_
4 years ago#5
MGR:R Collecters Edition (Will be picking up both pre-order copies for both Red and Grey Ninja DLC costumes, 1 copy for myself and the other for my brother)

BioShock Infinite Song Bird Edition (gotta have that song bird statue)

GoW:A (gotta have dat kratos!)

Anarchy Reign (or whatever it's called, gotta play as Bayonetta^^ DAT ASS)
Why don't you take a jog? Better yet kick some rocks, let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
4 years ago#6
lambchips posted...
this game
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/573261866/pier-solar-hd-an-rpg-for-xbox360-pc-mac-linux-and

its sad that im excited for a game with last gen graphics... (yes im hyped for that game even more than the new starcraft 2 expansion)

Last gen? More like visuals from 3-4 gens ago >.>

And dude, stop with the shameless advertising.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: zUkUu

zUkUu
4 years ago#7
GTA V will be very good and I'll play it day 1, but I don't really "anticipate" it. Versus 13 is a legit candidate, but that's for 2019 when it's finally released.

I look forward to Dragon Age 3 and the like like that. Watch Dogs could be interesting.

User Info: HIroChu

HIroChu
4 years ago#8
I would say tales of xillia but I've already played it. Metal gear rising and Dmc look great too but.. I think Im gonna have to go with ni no kuni :)
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"

User Info: swazonek

swazonek
4 years ago#9
If it actually does come out this year, Watch Dogs. Otherwise GTA5.
http://www.last.fm/user/swazonek

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#10
theofficefan99 posted...
And dude, stop with the shameless advertising.

im not advertising im excited for it
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's your single most anticipated game of 2013?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived