This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best games in these genres

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best games in these genres

User Info: MrGinger2612

MrGinger2612
4 years ago#1
So my dad recently got a PS3 and he wants a flight sim or flying game, a rally or just racing game and a space sim. I'm not a fan of these genres so I'm not sure what to go for. All I know is he used to play Colin mcrae, so I was thinking about one of those and maybe HAWX. But any help would be appreciated.
GT: The Real Aston 3DS FC:1332-7693-5652 Name: Aston Pokemon White FC: 5372- 5078- 2871
If you add me just message me. I warn you I am ginger

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
4 years ago#2
DiRT 2 is a good rally racing game and has a tribute to Colin Mcrae after you beat a certain amount of the game. DiRT 3 is just as good, but it has gymkhana which is just based on how well you perform tricks like drifting. More of a hassle IMO.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
4 years ago#3
Flight Sim in general? If he wants a plane sim specificaallly, I guess HAWX is the way to go, though if he doesn't mind helicopter sims, Apache: Air Assault is just awesome.

As for Kart racers, I can't recommend the Motorstorm games enough.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best games in these genres

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived