This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was there no PS3 games released this year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Was there no PS3 games released this year?

User Info: OhHeyltsYou

OhHeyltsYou
4 years ago#1
Because according to the Spike VGAs, there wasn't. The only PS3 game in the PS3 category is Journey. The rest are multiplatform games. I'm glad Journey is there, I hope it wins GOTY, but come on.. I know there was more than just that this year.
PSN: NaturaIBorn

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#2
Who cares about Video Game Award shows.
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na

User Info: Ragnaknite

Ragnaknite
4 years ago#3
There was no PS3 games released ever, because it doesn't have any.

Lol

User Info: Gam3r777

Gam3r777
4 years ago#4
I know there wasn't any real rpg's released this year. That's for damn sure.

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
4 years ago#5
every thing exclusive that sony had was released early on in the year like Twisted Metal and Star Hawk . They did have Playstation All Stars and LBPK for the end of this year . Though there strongest game by far is going to be The last of Us which isn't till next year.and i hope to hell The last gaurdian some how gets out next year. If i don't see any thing about this game at E3 2013 with a release date i am giving up on it and wont believe its ever coming out till i am actaully playing it... even then i still might be sketch about it being real when i am actaully playing it.
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow

User Info: Viewtiful_Jon

Viewtiful_Jon
4 years ago#6
Is this the show that had the best game supported by DEW catagory a few years back. After I saw that I figured they were microsoft fanboys.

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 years ago#7
lol video game awards.

"where fanboys go to be justified"

User Info: the_great_tidus

the_great_tidus
4 years ago#8
that show is a glorified advertisment for big name games.

I want gaming to have a more legitimate awards show, but it will probably never happen because the videogame fans are idiots and the older generation doesn't understand videogames.
Most Anticipated Games - Yakuza 5, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us, Beyond, Castlevania LOS2, Bioshock Infinite, God of War Ascension, and FFX HD.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Was there no PS3 games released this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived