This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

User Info: BlueSkies7776

BlueSkies7776
4 years ago#11
Resident Evil 4
My good movie of the week: "Coraline"
Game of the month: Heavy Rain (PS3)

User Info: bmagic3

bmagic3
4 years ago#12
SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS!!!
IGN: http://www.ign.com/blogs/bmagicdabeast
THE BEST Star Wars HipHop Beat: http://youtu.be/P2ty1ooWjG4

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#13
Phantasy Star 4. My reasoning? Not so I can "experience the amazingness it once held when it was all new," but actually so I can sit back and objectively look at it and know if it really is a good game by today's standards, or if it's a game that, while great back then, has aged poorly. I know I have a soft spot for it, and I think it's causing me to think too highly of it than it actually is.

So, wipe my mind, let me play it again. See if it's still as amazing as I thought, and think it is right now. If it is, cool. If not, then why am I such a fan of it when it hasn't stood up to the test of time?

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
4 years ago#14
RE4, Assassin Creed Brotherhood, Final Fantasy 4 and 6 to 9, Zone of the Enders 2, Persona 4 and the first Kingdom Hearts.

Those were some really enjoyable playthroughts the first time...

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
4 years ago#15
the metal gear solid series
Ico and shadow of the colossus
the final fantasy series
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage

User Info: Ajescent

Ajescent
4 years ago#16
FF7 X
Valkyria Chronicles
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
4 years ago#17
Tales of symphonia. I have had to beat this game like 20 or so times back around the time it first released.

I also wish I can go back in time to 2001and experience phantasy star online on dreamcast all over again. I was so hooked on this ****...like over 5,000 hours of gameplay time yet I never got bored of the game, lol. I went through two dreamcasts back in the day because of phantasy star online and version 2 (it kept burning out or something...they wouldn't cut on anymore =( ).
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.

User Info: Jonvandamm

Jonvandamm
4 years ago#18
Demon's Souls
Ocarina of Time
"Target verified. Commencing hostilities."

User Info: Golden Maven

Golden Maven
4 years ago#19
I would want to experience these games "anew" in their proper context. Not now in 2012. But basically, this topic is "name your favourite games of all time".

User Info: VCarterMoss

VCarterMoss
4 years ago#20
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. My favorite game of all time.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you wish you never played ONLY so you can "freshly" re-experience them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived