This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World Online multiplayer DLC tonight on PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Scott Pilgrim vs The World Online multiplayer DLC tonight on PS3?

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
4 years ago#1
here is the video. Guess they took the extra time to polish the online DLC more. It's releasing later tonight on PSN? For just $5, online co-op (which many fans demanded) + extra playable character (with new trophies), is a sweet deal. And better now than never, really. :) With online play, groups of PS3 gamers can have something really cooperative and awesome to play together online. :) SPvsTW + online group co-op is going to surpass the replay value of other co-op games. And SPvsTW has the best combat since River City Ransom and best soundtrack since Streets of Rage 2 and best playable character roster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTOplB_2ijg

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#2
lol
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: baldwhitegit

baldwhitegit
4 years ago#3
Double Dragon waves hello
Drunk because I hate everything

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#4
xenosaga123 posted...
here is the video. Guess they took the extra time to polish the online DLC more. It's releasing later tonight on PSN? For just $5, online co-op (which many fans demanded) + extra playable character (with new trophies), is a sweet deal. And better now than never, really. :) With online play, groups of PS3 gamers can have something really cooperative and awesome to play together online. :) SPvsTW + online group co-op is going to surpass the replay value of other co-op games. And SPvsTW has the best combat since River City Ransom and best soundtrack since Streets of Rage 2 and best playable character roster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTOplB_2ijg

Awesome news!
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger

User Info: MelficeSeph2

MelficeSeph2
4 years ago#5
SPvsTW was GODLY!
Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride, you're in good hands.- Gene Starwind

User Info: MisterSpliff

MisterSpliff
4 years ago#6
i think the online co-op should be free. pretty lame that they throw in Wallace so they can slap on the $5 price tag. i guess i understand if they cant hand this out for free on a psn game thats been out for 2+ years.

still more than worth it. cant wait to re-enjoy this game.
PSN: x-Spliph-x

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#7
River City Ransom will forever be my favorite beat'm up.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
4 years ago#8
**** yes!!

Oh, right. I should probably click that link to get even more details...

User Info: PangLa

PangLa
4 years ago#9
Really $5 for online access patch that should've been on the game to begin with? That's dumb.

User Info: Mystickay86

Mystickay86
4 years ago#10
baldwhitegit posted...
Double Dragon waves hello

Scott Pilgrims - 4 player co-op.

4 > 2.
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Scott Pilgrim vs The World Online multiplayer DLC tonight on PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived