This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PLAYSTATION 4 who's buying?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PLAYSTATION 4 who's buying?

User Info: nedrith

nedrith
5 years ago#61
sinncross posted...
With the PS4 I think Sony could afford to give all new buyers (at least in the launch period) a free PS1, PSN and PS Mini game.

Not only would it add incentive to get the PS4 but it also acts as a mini promotion for PS+.

wouldn't be surprised if they give a free month or more of PS+.

Anyways I put it depends. Really there has to be atleast a couple of games I want. Then it really depends what I'm doing around that time If I have a huge backlog of games like I do now, I might wait. If it has some decent features like some of the rumors say it will, then I might get it day 1 if it has some good games to go with it. Would of gotten my Wii U day 1 if there were any deluxes to preorder or buy. But it was rather cheap, has 3 games I really want to play and another 2 that I might buy and not to mention the tablet was too hard to resist trying out(and well worth it).

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
5 years ago#62
sinncross posted...
With the PS4 I think Sony could afford to give all new buyers (at least in the launch period) a free PS1, PSN and PS Mini game.

Not only would it add incentive to get the PS4 but it also acts as a mini promotion for PS+.

6 months free would be a devious plan, 1 month really tempts you to keep it, but 6 months would hook a crapload of people because it really is a fantastic service. (I can actually see Sony adding in free game streaming to PS+ after it gets up and running)
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PLAYSTATION 4 who's buying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived