This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone selling their PS3 + games since " the world is going to end"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone selling their PS3 + games since " the world is going to end"

User Info: Mister_Muffin

Mister_Muffin
4 years ago#1
I don't believe in all that crap, but my cousin who thinks a New World Order is about happen said he's gonna sell his stuff since video games are used to subliminally send satanic messages into our head. While I do think something is gonna happen on 2012 the thing that I'm most afraid of is people committing crimes since it wouldn't matter if the world is ending.

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
4 years ago#2
I feel very sorry for you....
As a sophisticated gamer with a sophisticated taste I am here to represent my fellow, like minded, Sophistocrats with successful, savvy topics & post.

User Info: megamatics

megamatics
4 years ago#3
I plan on sleeping through the end of the world. All I hope for is that there is a spare generator to power my Games Consoles And TV...Also hope I still have my hands if this building should fall apart.

...Maybe some left over Coca Cola would be nice as well.
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
4 years ago#4
sell?if the world ends money would be useless
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)

User Info: Neoreloaded313

Neoreloaded313
4 years ago#5
I dont see the point of selling your games even if the world was for 100% certain was ending. What would you need the money for?
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.

Mister_Muffin
4 years ago#6
doraemonllh1989 posted...
sell?if the world ends money would be useless

I don't really know. He could have at least given me some of his games, but he's a pretty nice guy when he's not obsessing over all that conspiracy stuff.

User Info: vpmk12

vpmk12
4 years ago#7
I doubt the world would end on that day. At worst, something like the movie 2012 would happen or some kind of nuclear attack. Speaking from a standpoint of if that date is true.
Now to answer the question, no I'm not selling even if I believed the end is near. Money wouldn't matter and a new form would start such as Caps like in Fallout.
Besides, the money I get off selling them wouldn't do much since prices keep going up on everything everyday.
Life's tough, but I'm tougher!

User Info: BluePuniGod

BluePuniGod
4 years ago#8
I wonder if in the event of an apocalypse, GameStop would be willing to lift their "store credit-only" policy?

Mister_Muffin
4 years ago#9
bump
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone selling their PS3 + games since " the world is going to end"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived