This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else slightly mad that The Phantom Pain, is Metal Gear game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is anyone else slightly mad that The Phantom Pain, is Metal Gear game?

User Info: BeastLeeAdams

BeastLeeAdams
4 years ago#1
Is anyone else slightly mad that The Phantom Pain, is Metal Gear game? - Results (52 votes)
Yes
7.69% (4 votes)
No
76.92% (40 votes)
I really wish it had been a new game, but another Metal Gear is fine
15.38% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Well love it or hate it folks, there's enough proof to t confirm it's Metal Gear. I think it's a d**k move to troll everybody watching it, but still a decent market stratgey.

User Info: SteadyingMeat

SteadyingMeat
4 years ago#2
Nope
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
4 years ago#3
why would anyone be mad?
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear

BeastLeeAdams
4 years ago#4
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

I'm not a fan of the series, and the trailer did look like an interesting game, so I do feel cheated in that sense.

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
4 years ago#5
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

Some people never bought a PS3 due to signs.
NP: (PS2) Suikoden III (PS3) PSABR (Vita) PSABR (PC) Gothic (Wii U) Xenoblade (360) Nothing lately

CrimsonGear80
4 years ago#6
BeastLeeAdams posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

I'm not a fan of the series, and the trailer did look like an interesting game, so I do feel cheated in that sense.

If you think it looks interesting, then play it. You don't have to hate it because it's an MGS game. I never gave a crap about the Persona series but so many people recommended Persona 4 to me that I decided to give it a shot and it's pretty good. Open your mind a little.
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.

CrimsonGear80
4 years ago#7
Universquall posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

Some people never bought a PS3 due to signs.

M.Night Shamalyan has screwed us all.....

User Info: evil_cricket

evil_cricket
4 years ago#8
Not even slightly mad IF it is indeed a Metal Gear game. I am a big fan of the series though.
"It's good to be the king."

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
4 years ago#9
hell no

mgs hater need to go away millions of fans love this game

bye
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique

BeastLeeAdams
4 years ago#10
CrimsonGear80 posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
why would anyone be mad?

If you think it looks interesting, then play it. You don't have to hate it because it's an MGS game. I never gave a crap about the Persona series but so many people recommended Persona 4 to me that I decided to give it a shot and it's pretty good. Open your mind a little.

Ehhh, I might, I tried the HD collection and it's bad controls along with being called The Boss, just really pissed me off. My girlfriends dad actually owns the 4th metal gear, so I could try it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is anyone else slightly mad that The Phantom Pain, is Metal Gear game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived