This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted 1 still looks better than most 2012 games!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Uncharted 1 still looks better than most 2012 games!?

User Info: OmegaWeaponGean

OmegaWeaponGean
4 years ago#1
So I just started playing the Uncharted Collection... I kinda skipped the games and got curious after PS All Stars. Its incredible how I was like: "oh my god this looks amazing!" When the game was release waaay back in 2007!! I mean seriouslly its been 5 years and most new games don't look this good.... WHAT IS GOING ON!?

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 years ago#2
Lol no.
The Phantom Pain= FLAMING LAND WHALE!!!!!!

User Info: XeonexFlash

XeonexFlash
4 years ago#3
You can say that for your own observation and I won't judge you. I respect your unique perspective and creative lusts that you hold dear. /nohomo
A higher-dimensional entity can shatter your consciousness field with its emotions alone, causing you to experience eternal blackness with no sense of time. -X

User Info: vagrant718

vagrant718
4 years ago#4
The water graphic still one of the best if not the best
PSN/XBL: Vagrant718

User Info: theatrical_cat

theatrical_cat
4 years ago#5
Try Assassin's Creed 3. I can guarantee that one looks better, at least. There are certainly more games, though.

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
4 years ago#6
It's because Naughty Dog puts actual effort into their games. And guys he said "most" not "all"

User Info: BlueSkies7776

BlueSkies7776
4 years ago#7
It was the best looking console game right up until Uncharted 2 came out.
My good movie of the week: "Coraline"
Game of the month: Heavy Rain (PS3)

User Info: OmegaWeaponGean

OmegaWeaponGean
4 years ago#8
Of course I tried Assasins Creed 3 -_- I mean I expected it from AC3 but me being like: "wow" on a game made in 2007... never expected it. I said most btw games made from the top 6 gaming studios in 2012 cant be compared to a 2007 game :P That's like comparing Castle Crashers to Halo. Anyways I'm still flabbergasted.

User Info: TheTrueNub

TheTrueNub
4 years ago#9
Umm..No. Maybe you like it more on an artistic level, but on a technical level it's been surpassed. For its time, however, yes, it was a beautiful game.
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png

User Info: jabboon

jabboon
4 years ago#10
Look at MGS4 if you want to be really impressed. Its amazing what a Developer can do when they actually work with the PS3 from scratch and put real effort.

99% Of Games today are just FPS Ports, and they look average. They should really be ashamed a few games from 2006-07 are holding up against them. but what do they care?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_6CQ5R558
Layin the Crunch Down-The Eredar Legends
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Uncharted 1 still looks better than most 2012 games!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived