This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, what's going to happen to Silent Hill saga?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So, what's going to happen to Silent Hill saga?

User Info: deprofundis442

deprofundis442
4 years ago#11
I loved all the SH games right up to origins and shattered memories. Homecoming was the first in the series I truly didn't like. Then downpour comes out, and it's amazing.

Shame that it isn't doing so hot.

User Info: GazelMinistry

GazelMinistry
4 years ago#12
I still need to get Downpour, but no entry in the series has equaled the four initial games in quality. Homecoming and Shattered Memories are tantamount to "awful." Origins got a lot about the Silent Hill formula right, so I can't say I dislike it to the level of the games that came after, but it was definitely a harbinger of the series' decline.
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.

User Info: NeoGrayFAQ

NeoGrayFAQ
4 years ago#13
I liked every game up to Shattered Memories, including Origins. I wasn't a fan of Homecoming (no invert camera also didn't help), and I didn't particularly enjoy what I played of Downpour. I did, however, love Revelation.
http://www.backloggery.com/neograyfox

User Info: ZombiDeadZombi

ZombiDeadZombi
4 years ago#14
NeoGrayFAQ posted...
I liked every game up to Shattered Memories, including Origins. I wasn't a fan of Homecoming (no invert camera also didn't help), and I didn't particularly enjoy what I played of Downpour. I did, however, love Revelation.

*shudder* How anyone enjoyed that abomination is unknown, but it was a horrible movie.

It did everything wrong that the first movie got right.

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#15
After how terrible Homecoming and Downpour were, I'm kinda hoping they take Silent Hill behind the shed and put it out of its misery since they are just wrecking it.
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
4 years ago#16
The only people who loved "Revelation" are Downpour and Origins fans.

The movie was complete garbage.

I think I bought the wrong console this gen.

User Info: WestcoastMike

WestcoastMike
4 years ago#17
I like Revelations. No, it's not a good movie, but it's a fun watch imo. SH3's story sucks anyway, so I wasn't expecting the move to film to be without the cheese. The first movie is better, but I think it's pretty bad too >_> I still like em both, however.

The biggest problems with both movies is that they're not scary. Which sucks, because the games are some the scariest out there.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/picturelink/Rule_of_Rose.png

User Info: necro00

necro00
4 years ago#18
Homecoming was amazing dunno why all the hate, and Downpour was very good
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So, what's going to happen to Silent Hill saga?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived