This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has there ever been a PS2 Classic on the PSN store that

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Has there ever been a PS2 Classic on the PSN store that

User Info: joshuadj

joshuadj
5 years ago#1
has gotten an HD collection treatment, despite the fact it was already released as PS2 Classic already?
bigdaddydmac- I'm done buying Capcom games when they first come out, I'll just wait 3 years for the "COMPLETED" game instead of buying a $60 demo.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
5 years ago#2
no?

User Info: guiltyslayer

guiltyslayer
5 years ago#3
No. So far it's been pretty much guaranteed that if a title is released on the store as a classic, it's not getting the HD treatment.

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
5 years ago#4
As has been mentioned, so far PS2 classics and HD re-releases have been completely separate. Killzone was even pulled from release as a PS2 classic to become a HD re-release.

I suppose it could happen though, that a game might get both kinds of release, but I think it's very unlikely, since it would be somewhat confusing to potential customers.

User Info: joshuadj

joshuadj
5 years ago#5
Thanks guys.

Okay I can purchase San Andreas today when it comes out on PSN without fearing an HD collection or something lol
bigdaddydmac- I'm done buying Capcom games when they first come out, I'll just wait 3 years for the "COMPLETED" game instead of buying a $60 demo.

User Info: javaman6289

javaman6289
5 years ago#6
joshuadj posted...
Thanks guys.

Okay I can purchase San Andreas today when it comes out on PSN without fearing an HD collection or something lol

I wish they would release HD San Andreas.

User Info: LionheartCJ

LionheartCJ
5 years ago#7
javaman6289 posted...
joshuadj posted...
Thanks guys.

I wish they would release HD San Andreas.

This, mainly for custom soundtracks/radio stations
www.youtube.com/watch?v=49F4qRtNfUw - YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!, YES!!!!!, YES!!!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Has there ever been a PS2 Classic on the PSN store that

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived