This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously considering getting Mass Effect Trilogy....(No spoilers please)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Seriously considering getting Mass Effect Trilogy....(No spoilers please)

User Info: Anon_Gamer342

Anon_Gamer342
4 years ago#1
but I was wondering if there are any shady deals I should know about? On the surface it sounds like a worthy buy. 3 games for $60, but you know, it's EA. They aren't known for having honest business practices. I've done my research pretty well, and I've heard the horror stories about the ending, but I really don't care about that. I want to finish the story even if the ending sucks. People generally blow things outta proportion anyway, and ME2 was wayyy too good to pass this up.

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
4 years ago#2
even with no dlc thats good deal. The last EA game I bought digital didn't come with an online pass so watch out there. ~ Is it possible to buy just ME1 on it's own?

User Info: muggy

muggy
4 years ago#3
Anon_Gamer342 posted...
People generally blow things outta proportion anyway

Come back when you are finished with them.

Anon_Gamer342
4 years ago#4
CammyApple posted...
even with no dlc thats good deal. The last EA game I bought digital didn't come with an online pass so watch out there. ~ Is it possible to buy just ME1 on it's own?

I'm planning on getting the physical copy new, so the online pass isn't an issue. And I could use some advice from someone who actually owns the game. Thanks.

CammyApple
4 years ago#5
Youre right I dont own the trilogy. just all 3 on 360 and 2 and 3 on ps3.

User Info: Valnor50

Valnor50
4 years ago#6
I'm curious how Bioware managed to get ME1 on the PS3 given how Microsoft had their mitts all over it.

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#7
CammyApple posted...
Youre right I dont own the trilogy. just all 3 on 360 and 2 and 3 on ps3.

lol. some people don't appreciate the help I suppose.
BB<3BB
Plushies?

Anon_Gamer342
4 years ago#8
Anyone want to answer my question? Geez, lot of trolls today. My ignore list is getting bigger by the minute.

CammyApple
4 years ago#9
Anon_Gamer342 posted...
Anyone want to answer my question? Geez, lot of trolls today. My ignore list is getting bigger by the minute.

What question? Also I didnt once troll. I stated it was a good deal. They are all fine games. 1 has the worst inventory management ever.

Anon_Gamer342
4 years ago#10
You know what, screw this board. You people would rather just come on here and act like a bunch of little brats just for that +1 karma than help someone out. I know this is the internet, but do you really HAVE to act like a bunch of a$$es? I'm outta here for good.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Seriously considering getting Mass Effect Trilogy....(No spoilers please)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived