This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

General consensus of Final Fantasy XIII?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. General consensus of Final Fantasy XIII?

User Info: UnderratedGamer

UnderratedGamer
5 years ago#261
Worst Final Fantasy ever besides Crystal Chronicles, but not the worst RPG ever. Play Lufia: Fortress of Doom and see for yourself.
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
5 years ago#262
Bad game played it twice beat it haven't played it in over 2 years.

Not worth bringing it back for money or credit to gamestop where I bought it.

It was a half baked game that had the COD formula to it.

Ni No Kuni poops all over it in everything other then pretty graphics, but then a lot of JRPG seem to be better then XIII.
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: PlatinumBD

PlatinumBD
4 years ago#263
XIII-2 had amazing gameplay, the sotry for XIII was better though. I actually got really into it.
PSN ID: BonafydeSkillz / Platinum Trophy Count: ( 6 )
Currently Playing- Multiple games on PS3 (Whatever GFaqs boards I post on), FFVII(PS1), Team Buddies(PS1)

User Info: wh0_kn0ws

wh0_kn0ws
4 years ago#264
Dragoon of Fire posted...
The entire game sucks. SE is going POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

post of the year, here
it's simple. just be nice.

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
4 years ago#265
mogar002 posted...
The general public says it's an average game with a bad story, while gamefaqs says it's teh suxor.

The general public buys movie games... so yeah...

User Info: Sighto

Sighto
4 years ago#266
mogar002 posted...
The general public says it's an average game with a bad story, while gamefaqs says it's teh suxor.

Source? All the polls I've seen with a decent sample size say it's above average.
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
4 years ago#267
mogar002 posted...

Source? All the polls I've seen with a decent sample size say it's above average.
---

Except those polls could be biased hard to trust any poll in this day and age. The FF fanbase is to fragmented to get a good source of a poll, they could be saying its above average just for the fun of it even though it sucked.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: ocelot562

ocelot562
4 years ago#268
Boring
I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
W. C. Fields

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#269
UnderratedGamer posted...
Worst Final Fantasy ever besides Crystal Chronicles, but not the worst RPG ever. Play Lufia: Fortress of Doom and see for yourself.

I've played that and it's better than FFXIII.

User Info: Sighto

Sighto
4 years ago#270
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
mogar002 posted...

---

Except those polls could be biased hard to trust any poll in this day and age. The FF fanbase is to fragmented to get a good source of a poll, they could be saying its above average just for the fun of it even though it sucked.

Of course. Look at Mass Effect 1-3. Some of the worst games this gen, but posters could have rated it up for the hell of it. Same with Persona 4 Golden.

But there's a hint of truth within most polls. There's absolutely no evidence with a good sample size saying otherwise.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. General consensus of Final Fantasy XIII?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived