This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone recommend me some games? I just can't enjoy games very long

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can someone recommend me some games? I just can't enjoy games very long

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#11
Marnex15 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
kloud 11 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
try final fantasy xiii-2. dont worry about ppl hating on it, ppl like bioshock and it sux. ppl are weird. i got 100 hours out of it and it only costs 10 bucks.

... the hell did I just read?

You should try Final Fantasy XIII-2, and don't worry about people hating on it. People like Bioshock and I think it sucks -- people are weird. I got 100 hours out of FFXIII-2 and it only cost me $10.

I.... I don't understand... how could someone recommend a s*** game to a decent one...?
I gotta sit down...

You're on the PS3 board. It's a common thing to do in here.

This is the first time that I've.... whoa.... gotten lightheaded over this.
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#12
I find it more hilarious that the TC said "I can't enjoy games very long" and someone else recommended a really long game to them. Who cares what it is, it's like asking for a fun time-waster for your phone and getting recommended Final Fantasy III or Dead Space - games that are definitely NOT what the guy had in mind.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can someone recommend me some games? I just can't enjoy games very long

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived