This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Holiday Spirit Giveaway Thread! (PS3 Message Board Edition)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The Holiday Spirit Giveaway Thread! (PS3 Message Board Edition)

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
4 years ago#21
One of the GOW codes was still free. I got it though :)
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif

CrimsonGear80
4 years ago#22
BTW, I'll give a $20 code to the 50th poster.

But I'll only send it via PSN.

also, the rules that were set for the $10 card apply to this one.
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.

User Info: Varron

Varron
4 years ago#23
FREE STUFFZ
PSN: Snippuh

User Info: sean2995

sean2995
4 years ago#24
going to be awhile before anything happens. Good luck and have a safe holiday everyone.

User Info: DevilTears604

DevilTears604
4 years ago#25
Ascension looks amazing. Everyone's making a big deal about DmC, and I'm looking forward to that, but I think Kratos ripping Elephant Man's head open and pulling out his brain is more epic than anything Dante has ever done.
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V

User Info: TheRatedR_Viper

TheRatedR_Viper
4 years ago#26
I am shocked that this topic isn't getting traffic
"Did I ever tell you the definition of INSANITY"

CrimsonGear80
4 years ago#27
Just want to point out that the GOW beta servers are off till January 2nd.

User Info: rikusora50

rikusora50
4 years ago#28
This is nice! Glad to see everyone being merry this Christmas. A merry Christmas to you all, Gamefaqs!
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#29
This is an awesome thread, I probably wont be around to win anything but to keep this bumped for anyone who's interest here ya go.

Happy Holidays folks!
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#30
I have everything I want, so after this post, I am backing out of this topic so I'm not competing with anyone. Just wanted to say happy holidays, and that's an awesome thing to do TC!
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Assassin's Creed III, Okami HD, Nier, Folklore, Dishonored, Dragon Age II, The Lone Ranger
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The Holiday Spirit Giveaway Thread! (PS3 Message Board Edition)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived