This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which superhero would you like to get a great game like the BatmanArkham series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. which superhero would you like to get a great game like the BatmanArkham series?

User Info: Bleach313

Bleach313
4 years ago#91
I like how everyone's posting up these very diverse hero names. For a while I thought Spider-Man and Batman were the only superheros people knew these days. Anyways I voted for Captain America because he's my favorite superhero but I would love if my other 2 superheroes hot the Arkham treatment too.

Ghost Rider
Captain America
Superman

I would love if any of these 3 got good games, especially Ghost Rider because he's the most interesting.
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Guild Wars 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj

User Info: William_18

William_18
4 years ago#92
Aquaman
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.

User Info: mcsmellington

mcsmellington
4 years ago#93
I'd like a Flash game as super-speed is an awesome power, but I dunno how they'd make it feel good without relying heavily on bullet time. I'd like an open city though that you can zip through.

I'd also like an X-men game. I liked the X game where you could play as Nightcrawler, they did a decent job with his teleportation. Maybe an open city where you can choose who you play as (characters with no obvious transport ability get a vehicle, like Wolverines motorcycle), then in missions, maybe Split the team into two, then give a choice of which side to play as. Then in the mission you can switch team member on the fly, and it encourages replay too.
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington

User Info: Artic_Kaze

Artic_Kaze
4 years ago#94
X-23. She really needs more love when it comes to video games.
If you decide to be a wall that's standing in my way, then I have something that will open a hole in you everytime -
Gurren Lagann

User Info: xCarn4g3x

xCarn4g3x
4 years ago#95
OmegaBlades posted...
qwertyMrJINX posted...
mogar002 posted...
Freakazoid

I second this.

Third.

If they ever made a Freakazoid game, no one would ever beat it, as soon as Candle Jack popped up you'd ju
Gamertag: T0tal Carn4ge
Star Craft II Bnet name: ChaosDragon # 298

User Info: christiankid7

christiankid7
4 years ago#96
I'd love for Beenox to do a Arkham style Spidey game.

A free roaming Noir game would work.

A futuristic, 2099 world would be awesome.

Spidey has had tons of good games, though and I think its time for others to get good games

The Avengers,Justice League, Xmen, deserve better games. Daredevil could work really well in an Arkham-esque game.

I would love to see a Venom game like Arkham Asylum, Ghost Rider could have an awesome combat system

A Dr Strange game or a Nova/Green Latern game would work if they actually worked on them. Maybe like an Marvel Ultimate Alliance with all of the Cosmic characters.

Personally, I think EVERY superhero should get a game like Arkham, not a clone or anything, but one that would make the whole thing seem to jump off the comics. Not the current ones though ;)
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards

User Info: johnluke728

johnluke728
4 years ago#97
xCarn4g3x posted...
OmegaBlades posted...
qwertyMrJINX posted...
mogar002 posted...
Freakazoid

I second this.

Third.

If they ever made a Freakazoid game, no one would ever beat it, as soon as Candle Jack popped up you'd ju

A bit sore from laughing at the idea. XD Trying to remember if Candle Jack was in the show, it's been years since I've watched a Freakazoid episode.
http://shantaefanforums.tk/ <-- Huge fan of the Shantae games? Then you should check the first fan forum that's all about the belly-dancing half-genie!

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#98
Deadpool.
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: Arin_Apokolips

Arin_Apokolips
4 years ago#99
Definitely Superman. He's the most popular superhero to never get a great game.
The world is your playground.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 years ago#100
Frank Castle/The Punisher.

Though he's not technically a super hero, still would be nice to get a good game with him in it.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. which superhero would you like to get a great game like the BatmanArkham series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived