This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1200+ hrs on FFX...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 1200+ hrs on FFX...

User Info: Large_Tonberry

Large_Tonberry
4 years ago#41
~90 hours on my save file. I beat all the Dark Aeons & Penance, upgraded all the Celestial weapons, and had near perfect stats. What on earth did you even do for 1200 hours? :p

User Info: peter_888

peter_888
4 years ago#42
wow, that's a lot of time.
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619
4 years ago#43
Average 100 per file, gotta love blitzball, tend to get aurochs reels before the shiva temple so can then do a reset, then pick up wakka first time on the airship and re start blitzball at beginning except with wakka
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#44
About 120 hours. Then I quit because I realized all I was doing was grinding endlessly and that I didn't like the game all that much.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: V_for_Vienetta

V_for_Vienetta
4 years ago#45
about 30 - 40 odd hours maybe.

good game.
GHB

User Info: zUkUu

zUkUu
4 years ago#46
Beat the game twice. never run over 50 hours. and I beat every dark aeon and penance. Zanmato for the cheese.

User Info: Seifer_us

Seifer_us
4 years ago#47
80-100 for me. I actually bought International back in 2009 and started it up with the intention of getting a perfect save file. I actually got everyone's ultimate weapon unlocked except for Wakka's, which I was in the process of working on, but man... I hate blitzball. Anyway, I couldn't stand all the blitz-ing I had to do and took a break after FFXIII came out. Haven't picked it back up since.

I do intend to go back to it though, and beat the dark Aeons and Penance. I really want to beat every mainline (no direct sequels, spinoffs, etc...) Final Fantasy superboss if I can. So far I can cross off:

Final Fantasy I - WarMech (NES), All forms of Chronodia and the Dawn of Souls bosses.
Final Fantasy II - Phrekyos and Deumion
Final Fantasy IV - Proto-Babil and Geryon
Final Fantasy VII - Emerald Weapon and Ruby Weapon
Final Fantasy VIII - Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon
Final Fantasy IX - Ozma
Final Fantasy X - Nemesis
Final Fantasy XII - Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII
Final Fantasy XIII - Vercingetorix

I still need to deal with:

Final Fantasy III - Iron Giant
Very close, I have a finished save file on my DS copy with only this left to do.

Final Fantasy IV - Zeromus EG
Planning to do this one on the PSP version when I get in the mood to play it.

Final Fantasy V - Omega, Shinryu, Omega Mk. II, Neo Shinryu, and Enuo
V is an oddity for me as it's the only Final Fantasy I haven't actually beaten yet. I just could never get into it. I'm actually trying to amend that right now as I'm playing the GBA version and I'm about half-way through. Will I see it through to the end this time? Your guess is as good as mine...

Final Fantasy VI - Kaiser Dragon and Omega Weapon
I haven't felt the urge to play through the GBA version because I've already played through this game so many times. One day I'll take it on though.

Final Fantasy X - Dark Aeons and Penance
See earlier explanation.

Final Fantasy XI - Dynamis? and ????
I have a severe dislike of MMOs, so I don't know if I'll ever get these and I have no idea what the most powerful superboss even is right now... Maybe if it's available when I'm old and gray and have nothing better to do.

Final Fantasy XIV - ????
See Final Fantasy XI.
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji

User Info: mh2k4

mh2k4
4 years ago#48
Isn't that like..... 50 days?
Alt+F4 is a Magical key!!!

User Info: Seifer_us

Seifer_us
4 years ago#49
zUkUu posted...
Beat the game twice. never run over 50 hours. and I beat every dark aeon and penance. Zanmato for the cheese.

Doesn't that kinda' just... take all the fun out of it?
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
4 years ago#50
luigi4728 posted...
100+
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 1200+ hrs on FFX...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived