This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

uncharted 3 is better than 2 imo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. uncharted 3 is better than 2 imo

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#1
you dont have to agree, but i completed uncharted 2, and years later i completed uncharted 3, and i even went back and started 2 from the beginning, im up to chapter 13 with the train cars, and im not feeling it. its just inferior to me.

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
4 years ago#2
U2 is just flat out boring... It's just off... I don't think they making us replay the 1st level, the worst part of the 1st level at that, helped any. I despise U2, but Hate U3. They're both terrible if you ask me. Horrible pace and plots, both of them.
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
4 years ago#3
It's tough for me to tell which one I like better. I really like both.

User Info: dkconklin

dkconklin
4 years ago#4
I couldn't agree less. I thought the first one was better than 3. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

User Info: CH3L0_

CH3L0_
4 years ago#5
2 > 1 > 3
PSN: CH3L0_
Not changing sig until Left 4 Dead comes to the PS3. (Started 9-24-10)
I like Chloe better in Uncharted 2. I hated it how they changed her face in U3 >:(
God, I have to work both sides of the street to pay that off!!

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
4 years ago#7
Sophistication posted...
U2 is just flat out boring... It's just off... I don't think they making us replay the 1st level, the worst part of the 1st level at that, helped any. I despise U2, but Hate U3. They're both terrible if you ask me. Horrible pace and plots, both of them.

I wonder?
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#8
I agree TC 3>2>1 for me
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#9
jrr18 posted...
Sophistication posted...

I wonder?

He is just a clown troll ignore him.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
4 years ago#10
crazyman32 posted...
jrr18 posted...
Sophistication posted...

I wonder?

He is just a clown troll ignore him.

I know he's a troll I was wondering If he would respond to all uncharted topics.
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. uncharted 3 is better than 2 imo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived