This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for rpgs with weapon choices

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Looking for rpgs with weapon choices

User Info: GodSlayer15

GodSlayer15
4 years ago#1
More specifically I'm looking for rpgs that have Fist/Gauntlet weapon types you can use. Can be one character, or a class type, whatever, I'm just looking for some. Something like FFXII would be nice, but there are no fist weapons in that game, but I did enjoy the customization. FFT is also nice, but no fist weapons there either, just the Monk class.

Note: Please don't mention handheld rpgs, as I don't play handhelds. Other then that, name whatever you want.
"The future I want is the one that I create for myself.......even if it costs me my own soul. "

User Info: Gensokyo

Gensokyo
4 years ago#2
Try Disgaea 3&4.

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#3
try PS3 Neir or Mugen Souls.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner

User Info: tiornys

tiornys
4 years ago#4
FFXIII sort of qualifies. Snow fights with his fists, but technically his weapons are coats.

t~

User Info: Phophenomenon

Phophenomenon
4 years ago#5
tiornys posted...
FFXIII sort of qualifies. Snow fights with his fists, but technically his weapons are coats.

t~

he's hot
You mirin' brah?

User Info: Pereb27

Pereb27
4 years ago#6
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2

User Info: GodSlayer15

GodSlayer15
4 years ago#7
I've played Nier and FXIII, don't want to play Disgaea or Mugen Souls. I have a bunch of rpgs that have Fist type weapons, I'm just hoping maybe someone will name one I'd like to play. There are a bunch like XIII that have characters that use fists, like Shadow Hearts, Xenogears etc, and those are fine, but is there anything out there with the customization of a XII/Tactics/Disgaea that isn't an MMO or strategy rpg?
"The future I want is the one that I create for myself.......even if it costs me my own soul. "

User Info: LordOfCinder

LordOfCinder
4 years ago#8
Uh... both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls have some fist weapons. The Fallout games have some of those as well.

User Info: nouseravailable

nouseravailable
4 years ago#9
Have you considered playing a brawler game with customization options like Yakuza? Other then that, there is always Persona...
"I dont have a daughter. But I cant let that stop me from sorting out her musical training." -why the lucky stiff

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
4 years ago#10
Fallout any of them have gauntlet type weapons for unarmed.
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Looking for rpgs with weapon choices

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived