This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What price do you buy your PS3 games at?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What price do you buy your PS3 games at?

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
4 years ago#1
What price do you buy your PS3 games at? (put average price) - Results (95 votes)
60-69$
9.47% (9 votes)
50-59$
14.74% (14 votes)
40-49$
10.53% (10 votes)
30-39$
17.89% (17 votes)
20-29$
27.37% (26 votes)
10-19$
17.89% (17 votes)
0-9$
2.11% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Put the average price you buy your games at.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#2
$40 most of the time.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: OnDiscDLC

OnDiscDLC
4 years ago#3
0. Me and the homies just rob the local Gamestop whenever a new game releases. I blame the recession, nahmean?

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#4
usually about 50 AUD, which would be like 25 USD for most of you guys.
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#5
20-30 sounds right, less even
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only!

User Info: CaptainLuka

CaptainLuka
4 years ago#6
I'm just gonna edit my post here since I didn't actually read the ****ing OP. Average price? I honestly don't know. I buy games erratically. If I'm interested in a game, I'll go out and buy it. $5 or $60. Doesn't matter to me. I rarely wait for the price to shift and I haven't kept track.
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
4 years ago#7
I buy plenty of game brand new at $60 but also get a ton for 10-20 from sales.
So I guess my average would be 30-40?
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#8
killak posted...
usually about 50 AUD, which would be like 25 USD for most of you guys.

Still baffles me that people pay $90-120 AUD for new PS3 games from places like EB when you can get them new and cheap for like $20-30 if you know what you're doing.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
4 years ago#9
CaptainLuka posted...
No "all of the above" selection? If I'm interested in a game, I'll likely go buy it. Whether it's still $60 and brand new or in the bargain bin doesn't matter.

I put average so if you buy 1 day 1 game and 9 20$ ones then but 20$. I usually buy 4-5 games at day 1 price per year the rest I buy for 25$ or less a month or more later so I put 20-29$.

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#10
Still baffles me that people pay $90-120 AUD for new PS3 games from places like EB when you can get them new and cheap for like $20-30 if you know what you're doing.

More people fear importing and using their credit card online than high prices.

And 100 bucks = 5hrs of work
US is 50 bucks and if a person earns 10 dollars an hour (a decent paying job) = 5hrs of work.

But the Aussie dollar strength has really given importers a chance to save butt loads
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What price do you buy your PS3 games at?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived