This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name a game where a short video immediately warranted a purchase

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. name a game where a short video immediately warranted a purchase

User Info: bigbrandon1986

bigbrandon1986
4 years ago#1
I'm traditionally not a big rpg fan but with all the hype on the boards about ni no kuni I decided to watch a video on youtube of the demo. About 5 minutes in I decided I was going to buy the game.

Any games warranted a purchase just as fast for anyone else?

Technically we all watch reviews and do research for the games. My topic pertains to quick and almost immediate reaction.
imurhero

User Info: OnDiscDLC

OnDiscDLC
4 years ago#2
FF XIII. It was horrible, so now I know not to make that stupid mistake ever again.

User Info: RioichiCooper

RioichiCooper
4 years ago#3
Does the reveal trailer for Sly 4 count?
If your accuracy is over 10%, you're trying too hard.

User Info: Godstriker8

Godstriker8
4 years ago#4
KH2 opening.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!

User Info: Kaiser499

Kaiser499
4 years ago#5
Metal Gear Rising
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#6
Been gaming over 30 years. All I need is a few minutes of gameplay to know with 100% accuracy if I will enjoy a game or not.

I have been like this for years. I know what I enjoy and what I don't.

I find it odd other gamers need scores, multiple opinions, in depth reviews of other gamers opinions. It's like they don't know their own tastes.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: fvzz

fvzz
4 years ago#7
max anarchy/anarchy reigns

and far cry 3. i had never played nor seen previous far cry games' footage.

User Info: fvzz

fvzz
4 years ago#8
archizzy posted...
Been gaming over 30 years. All I need is a few minutes of gameplay to know with 100% accuracy if I will enjoy a game or not.

I find it odd other gamers need scores, multiple opinions, in depth reviews of other gamers opinions. It's like they don't know their own tastes.

i see your point, but i still extensively research handheld games, regardless of genre.

although it may be because i have less experience with handhelds/handheld games.

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#9
archizzy posted...

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: ps3_gamer_norge

ps3_gamer_norge
4 years ago#10
Just Cause 2
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. name a game where a short video immediately warranted a purchase

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived