This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honest question: Why is it that the PS3 exclusives better than Xbox exclusives?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Honest question: Why is it that the PS3 exclusives better than Xbox exclusives?

User Info: Xenobow

Xenobow
4 years ago#21
Most of them, yes.
Lost Odyssey

User Info: thesnoopmeister

thesnoopmeister
4 years ago#22
Personal preference.

Uncharted is crap. People say its video game version of Oscar material. People who can't name a single Oscar winner.
PSN - thesnoopmeister

User Info: hrj

hrj
4 years ago#23
CyborgTwenty posted...
ps3 exclusives are nothing compared to graphical mastepieces like halo reach, gears 3, forza 4, halo 4, gears judgement, forza horizon etc etc etc

2 halos,2 forzas and 2 gears (one not even out yet)? Having trouble finding exclusive 360 games hmm??
PSN/GT - Hennaboy

User Info: Raven_Cyarm

Raven_Cyarm
4 years ago#24
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i56/5/4/10/frabz-Trolls-trolls-everywhere-06fe08.jpg
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm

User Info: SomeMacGuy

SomeMacGuy
4 years ago#25
xbox has exclusives?
Maximum Payload, INFINITY! Currently playing GGPO

User Info: Agony79

Agony79
4 years ago#26
This topic is pathetic when we have pathetic fanboys arguing which consoles has better graphics. Why can't we just agree that PS3 & 360 both have games that has impressive graphic, such as Uncharted 2 is visually beautiful and Halo 4 is graphically impressive. My advice is to own both consoles to get the most experience. Embrace playing video games while you can before video game companies destroy it!
I own the mods!

User Info: TehPwnzerer

TehPwnzerer
4 years ago#27
The fact that there's at least 3 exclusives for every one 360 exclusive would play a small part.

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#28
XBOX exclusives are better for some people. PS3 exclusives are better for others.

It's all subjective. Learn that.
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD

User Info: rschrake86

rschrake86
4 years ago#29
Killzone Trilogy & God of War Saga
Enough said...

Honorable Mention - Uncharted Trilogy, Resistance Trilogy, Infamous Collection

That being said... I'm a Gears Fanboy.
A government is a body of people; usually, notably ungoverned.
PSN - I8I_SiN_I8I

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
4 years ago#30
Meh, xbox live arcade games gave me more enjoyment this generation than both the 360 and PS3's retail exclusives =/ Different strokes for different folks.
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Honest question: Why is it that the PS3 exclusives better than Xbox exclusives?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived