This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

do you think yakuza 1&2 will be released here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. do you think yakuza 1&2 will be released here?

User Info: OtakuGamera

OtakuGamera
4 years ago#1
it's been quite some time since it was released in japan, im kinda worried it wont make it here..
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg

User Info: Shy420

Shy420
4 years ago#2
Ehh I wouldn't count on it but you never know. It may get one of those PSN only releases,
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#3
what? where is 'here' ... ?
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only!

User Info: Hurrigangsta

Hurrigangsta
4 years ago#4
I made the same topic some thought digital dl only-- which would be fine by me.

User Info: Vs1991

Vs1991
4 years ago#5
probably not. which is fine cause i still got my ps2 copies

User Info: xxghost12xx

xxghost12xx
4 years ago#6
este914 posted...
what? where is 'here' ... ?

United States I'm guessing.
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946

User Info: PangLa

PangLa
4 years ago#7
All we can do is support Sega America by buying Anarchy Reign on Tuesday. It's seems like they only release budget titles nowadays. I think the last time they release a full price game was Binary Domain and Yakuza: Dead Souls and then they lost millions of dollars and started releasing budget titles.

User Info: arstos

arstos
4 years ago#8
I hope so, seems like the closest we're getting to shenmue any time soon. I'd like to give the series a try, but I hate jumping into the middle of a series. the first2 were released in na for ps2 right? if the collection doesn't come our way I guess I can track down a copy
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII

User Info: Thor61

Thor61
4 years ago#9
They were already released here, you missed your chance. If you still want them then you can buy them used.

User Info: Shy420

Shy420
4 years ago#10
Thor61 posted...
They were already released here, you missed your chance. If you still want them then you can buy them used.

TC's talking about the HD collection
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. do you think yakuza 1&2 will be released here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived