This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free 1-Month PSN Plus code

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Free 1-Month PSN Plus code

User Info: Twilightwolf444

Twilightwolf444
4 years ago#11
June (999), Leanne (Resonance of Fate), Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward), and Kaine (Nier). :)
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)

User Info: Twilightwolf444

Twilightwolf444
4 years ago#12
Awww, I'm too late. :\
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)

User Info: Soul_of_Mana

Soul_of_Mana
4 years ago#13
hikari198 posted...
Soul_of_Mana posted...
June from 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.
Phi from Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Leanne from Resonance of Fate
Kaine from Nier.

Good taste in games, TC.

You Tineye'd it, didn't you? Lol, you won! :D

I'll PM the code and thanks! Solid titles but sadly not enough recognition.

Sure didn't. Nier was highly recommended here for a while, and I question what anyone is doing with their lives if they own a DS and haven't played 999. Having played 999, I of course played VLR too. Leanne/RoF is the only obscure one, in my mind. A bit tedious at times, but a very unique rpg nonetheless.
http://backloggery.com/soul_of_mana
The Winds of Change are stirring.

User Info: hikari198

hikari198
4 years ago#14
Soul_of_Mana posted...
hikari198 posted...
Soul_of_Mana posted...
June from 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.
Phi from Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Leanne from Resonance of Fate
Kaine from Nier.

Good taste in games, TC.

You Tineye'd it, didn't you? Lol, you won! :D

I'll PM the code and thanks! Solid titles but sadly not enough recognition.

Sure didn't. Nier was highly recommended here for a while, and I question what anyone is doing with their lives if they own a DS and haven't played 999. Having played 999, I of course played VLR too. Leanne/RoF is the only obscure one, in my mind. A bit tedious at times, but a very unique rpg nonetheless.

PM'd you

Nier wasn't well received but the Soundtrack was just so delicious, I finished the game(100%) and Ending D made me hate myself. Characters were amazing in every way possible. Voice acting for Kaine and her foul mouth made her so lovable.

I only recently played 999 and VLR and that got me into the visual novel genre. I was glued to my vita and ds for weeks. I had to fully beat them to be satisfied.
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
4 years ago#15
A reverse image search gave me **** except for a bunch of pictures of Leanne. :p
I already do the yearly subscription to PS+, so I was looking to see if I could figure out the other two for my own curiosity. I now know the games they're in, and I have been interested in them. Just didn't put 2 and 2 together that they were in games I knew the names of.
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking

User Info: CaptainLuka

CaptainLuka
4 years ago#16
TC, your taste in games is excellent. Too bad I missed out on this.
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...

User Info: sephiroth068

sephiroth068
4 years ago#17
hikari198 posted...
sephiroth068 posted...
I've only seen one of them technically and I don't even know her name so oh well

Which one?

The one with the handgun, though now I know that her name is Leanne

All I knew was that she was from Resonance of Fate (didnt say it because I didnt want to potentially help others to win unfairly I guess lol) but I never played the game since I heard it was poorly received..well at least by some...others said it was good and some said it was meh...

since I only had a passing interest in the game I wasnt really compelled to try the game if it was overall a mixed response (which is a little hypocritical of me since Ive enjoyed games that a good majority did not like too much or were also received with mixed reviews)...besides at the time I had a much greater interest in other games being released which is probably why I never picked it up due to my not-so-high interest and went with what i knew I would enjoy
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Free 1-Month PSN Plus code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived