This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Journey would be my GoTY if any gave a damn about what I thought.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Well, Journey would be my GoTY if any gave a damn about what I thought.

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#1
just finished my first playthrough a few hours ago and it really is that amazing. Sure I was expecting a memorable and unique experience, but damn that is one polished game. The graphics may be the most beautiful this gen and that soundtrack was brilliant.

The only problem I had with it was I lost my companion at the very end of the game. We played for 2 or so hours straight and right at the end we got separated. Made me a little sad.

Glad I bought the on disc collection because that's definitely a game I'll want to experience again in a few years time. Also, That Game Company seems to be going from strength to strength. Can't wait to see what comes out of that studio next.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#2
It's a really simple game, and I honestly think that's it's greatest strength.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#3
I still have yet to try it. I really need to clear out my backlog and start downloading games again
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Well, Journey would be my GoTY if any gave a damn about what I thought.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived