This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The biggest mistake you made this gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The biggest mistake you made this gen?

User Info: S1lver_Bull3t

S1lver_Bull3t
4 years ago#251
Oh wait, I know now. Selling a BUNCH of great games for MW3 on launch -_- one of them was LA Noire, thankfully I've sold MW3 and picked up LA Noire complete since then. Workin on getting back Mirror's Edge :/
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."

User Info: Darkive

Darkive
4 years ago#252
S1lver_Bull3t posted...
Oh wait, I know now. Selling a BUNCH of great games for MW3 on launch -_- one of them was LA Noire, thankfully I've sold MW3 and picked up LA Noire complete since then. Workin on getting back Mirror's Edge :/

ouch! Mirror's Edge > MW3

luckily its not as rare as some games so you shouldnt have much trouble finding another copy :)
Silent Hill's Darkest

User Info: Trespasser2003

Trespasser2003
4 years ago#253
Wasting so much money on Xbox live, and, frankly, buying a 360 at launch in the first place. I could say the same thing about my wii. I used to have all 3, but now I only have a ps3 and Wii, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why I kept my 360/XBL for so long.
scott came. ugly face so killed him. 4// itchy. tasty.

User Info: btmudd28

btmudd28
4 years ago#254
Buying probably over $100 worth of DLC for Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

And Prototype. That purchase still irks me til this day.....
R.I.P. Dante Sparda (2001-2010)

User Info: GrandpaShuffle

GrandpaShuffle
4 years ago#255
Paying $500 for my first PS3 and not opting to get an extended warranty; it promptly YLOD'd 2 years later.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SpiderWomp-1665/hero/11400803

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#256
HomerSimpson89 posted...
TehAssasin posted...
Diablo 3? Great game?

Does not compute.

IGN gave that crap 9.5/10

To be fair, it was masterfully crafted to suck basically once the customary review length of play was done. It's great for the first five hours-ish, then....yeah.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The biggest mistake you made this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived