This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of BS is this, Megaman 9 + 10 combo pack for ps+ free

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What kind of BS is this, Megaman 9 + 10 combo pack for ps+ free

User Info: Autumn4

Autumn4
4 years ago#1
It says I can't download the combo pack cause I already own megaman 10
Feed me more

User Info: Warhawk

Warhawk
4 years ago#2
I already downloaded 9 & 10 back in August, while I paid $20 total for the two games. Honestly I'd rather be able to have them and not have to worry about losing them if PS+ subscription ran out and lost them.
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends

User Info: Autumn4

Autumn4
4 years ago#3
yeah i just want megaman 9 but i guess since i bought megaman 10 seperate long ago..i cant even add it to cart, its jsut a read more or something
Feed me more

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#4
I already downloaded 9 & 10 back in August, while I paid $20 total for the two games. Honestly I'd rather be able to have them and not have to worry about losing them if PS+ subscription ran out and lost them.

You make it sound as if PS+ expires randomly.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#5
yeah i just want megaman 9 but i guess since i bought megaman 10 seperate long ago..i cant even add it to cart, its jsut a read more or something

Because it's a bundle pack. PSN blocks you from buying the same game, or DLC, multiple times.

User Info: NightShadowK

NightShadowK
4 years ago#6
PlayStation Store Update 01-08-13 Frequently Asked Questions

I downloaded Mega Man 9 / 10 individually, but now I canít download the Mega Man 9+10 Bundle free in Plus. How can I take advantage of the Plus offer?

If you own Mega Man 9 or 10 already, just search for the one you donít already own. Youíll be able to find Mega Man 9 and 10 free for Plus members as individual titles.

User Info: Warhawk

Warhawk
4 years ago#7
AwayFromHere posted...

That is based on whenever the person has purchased the subscription. I prefer not to use PS+, I'd rather be able to keep what I download onto my PS3 just in case when the time comes to renew and I don't feel like renewing it just yet.
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#8
AwayFromHere posted...

That is based on whenever the person has purchased the subscription. I prefer not to use PS+, I'd rather be able to keep what I download onto my PS3 just in case when the time comes to renew and I don't feel like renewing it just yet.

You know that any games you downloaded while subscribed can be re-downloaded after you re-subscribe? You just don't get the games you missed while you weren't subscribed.

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#9
AwayFromHere posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

You know that any games you downloaded while subscribed can be re-downloaded after you re-subscribe? You just don't get the games you missed while you weren't subscribed.

Why would you delete them? They don't self delete or anything *laughs*
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#10

Why would you delete them? They don't self delete or anything *laughs*

Well typically, I delete stuff after I beat it if I feel like I won't play it again for a while.

Can't tell you how many times I've deleted and re-downloaded Mortal Kombat II.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What kind of BS is this, Megaman 9 + 10 combo pack for ps+ free

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived