This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why dont more gamers rent?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. why dont more gamers rent?

User Info: zooknut

zooknut
4 years ago#1
I mean u pay some 20 a month with gamefly and keep out any 2 games ya want for as long as ya want or return for something else...yet we complain about spending full price for a game we are not satisfied with for whatever the reason...rent rent rent more yes...

User Info: wolfebanes

wolfebanes
4 years ago#2
i dont rent cause there is no where for me to rent video games anymore.
PM me if you add me 3DS FC 3050-8081-7428 PSN ; Maroddity. Feel free to add me || Currently Playing; KH3DDD, Eternal Sonata

User Info: Thor61

Thor61
4 years ago#3
I prefer buying games after they drop in price. That way I pay less and I still get to own a copy.

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#4
Because no
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: Phophenomenon

Phophenomenon
4 years ago#5
Gamefly is for casual gamers.
You mirin' brah?

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
4 years ago#6
I'm not entirely sure what your point is here, I think it got lost somewhere in the terrible English... but anyway, the reason I rarely rent games is because I don't want to just have a few days to play them. Some games are fine for that but most I want to play for longer and take my time with

User Info: zooknut

zooknut
4 years ago#7
Phophenomenon posted...
Gamefly is for casual gamers.

and I casually play thru many games...whatever that is supposed to mean or say

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#8
I don't rent, or bootleg.

I like buying new LE & CE of games that interest me, same thing with dvds & blu ray. Something about owning my products, makes me smile at my collection. But thats just me.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
If PS4 Bans Used Games, It will Die Faster than PSPGO. Like ET

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#9
I'm not the kind of person who plays and forgets. I like replaying games all the time. In fact, I don't think there's a game in my collection I haven't played at least twice.

The only time I ever rented, was way back in the day when there weren't many demos available for games, and I wanted to give a game a try before I sank money into it. Even then though, I very rarely ever did that.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
4 years ago#10
Can't rent Indie games.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. why dont more gamers rent?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived