This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dont see myself buying any games this year

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dont see myself buying any games this year

User Info: squon8888

squon8888
4 years ago#1
It looks pretty bleak, 2012 wasnt that great compared to the rest. Looks like just gonna ride it out til next gen. Anyone else the same?

User Info: koenraad24

koenraad24
4 years ago#2
nope, I'm gonna buy DMC next week to kick off my gaming purchases, good try though

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
4 years ago#3
tons of games to buy in jan,feb and march alone
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns

User Info: echa_One

echa_One
4 years ago#4
Nope. I have 4 games that I plan to buy this year (and maybe I'll pick up more on sales).
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls

User Info: zooknut

zooknut
4 years ago#5
speak for yourself I already got 7 or 8 im itching for already for 2013 and I didn't even know about the one's coming late in the year

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#6
I've already bought one.

There's a LEGO Marvel game coming out this year too, I know my girlfriend will be excited for that one...
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: GoodOlWandu

GoodOlWandu
4 years ago#7
I think TC is lying. He might not see himself buying any games this year, but im sure he is gonna do it anyway.
PSN: Wandu
XBL: TALTON 187

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#8
I don't have much interest in anythig new coming out, but there are plenty of older games I missed out on that I plan on getting.

Uncharted 3
Bioshock 2
Dead Space 1&2
Red Dead Redemption
Batman AA and AC
Halo 4
Mario Galaxy 1&2
Skyward Sword
Metroid other M ( don't care about popular opinion, it actually looks alright to me)
might give PS All stars a try if Sir Dan is in it. I don't know a thing about that game

Oh. I will probably get GTA 5

I'm mainly focused on the 3DS. Pokemon Y, Monster Hunter, Luigi's Mansion....great year for Nintendo.

User Info: peter_888

peter_888
4 years ago#9
no

ninokuni
fire emblem awakening
tales of xillia
bioshock infinite

I have at least 4 games I'm really looking forward to this year.
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.

User Info: ab2c4

ab2c4
4 years ago#10
I spent a total of $225 on gaming in 2011. I spent $167 on gaming in 2012. I expect 2013 to be another decline. I will buy a few games on sale and after price drops but I expect to be under $100 this year.

Early in this generation I was spending $1,000 to $2,000 per year, boy has that dropped off. The longer this gen goes on the less I spend. I am sure it will ramp up once next gen hits though.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dont see myself buying any games this year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived