This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil: Revelations Unveiled Edition ... Who's getting it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Resident Evil: Revelations Unveiled Edition ... Who's getting it?

User Info: cdaro

cdaro
4 years ago#21
Definitely. Best RE in a long time.
http://i.imgur.com/dhoyf.jpg

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
4 years ago#22
The game hasn't even been announced by Capcom yet.

User Info: AzureVergil

AzureVergil
4 years ago#23
shawnmck posted...
The game hasn't even been announced by Capcom yet.

The achievements list was leaked, pretty much confirmed, the same happened to Hitman HD Trilogy, Square-Enix officially announced it last month when the trophy list were leaked in October.

User Info: Shadowblade2

Shadowblade2
4 years ago#24
It's a really enjoyable game, but I probably won't double dip unless they add some solid extra features. They need more/better unlockables for campaign.
"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates

User Info: Mattywright77

Mattywright77
4 years ago#25
Depends if they gimp it like 3ds and you can only beat it once than no. If they dont gimp it than yes i am interested.
Now playing:Bulletstorm,SOTC HD

User Info: foxyReyoko

foxyReyoko
4 years ago#26
Is it just gonna be a port or are the graphics gonna be upgraded for 360? I don't mean just re-vamped in HD, I mean full remake w/ 360 graphics.

But either way it's great news! I really need a good RE game to play, RE6 did not count.
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS [06.12.2008]
`._.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#27
foxyReyoko posted...
Is it just gonna be a port or are the graphics gonna be upgraded for 360? I don't mean just re-vamped in HD, I mean full remake w/ 360 graphics.

But either way it's great news! I really need a good RE game to play, RE6 did not count.

Even a straight port done in HD would look just as good, if not better than most PS3/Xbox 360 games. Hell, on the 3DS the graphics often come close to looking like a full-fledged console RE title.

The only thing the game truly needs is some fixed campaign extras. This would be:

- Choose your own team of characters to play with (on a new game +, only the characters you've unlocked) with the costume of your choosing
- Option to even play with your own team in the parts where you're forced to play with others on the first playthrough.
- Some actual extra costumes outside of those used for different single player scenario's.
- Select start-out equipment after starting a NG+, since it takes a few chapters and like 30 minutes before you even get to the first box, and that is if you're rushing it.
- Chapter select
- Let campaign ranking actually mean something, rather than just give you a s****y amount of BP.

Of course, none of that is going to happen. But they really should.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#28
I'm probably buying it. Don't know if it'll be a must have since I already have it but I'll eventually get around to buying it.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#29
nope, already finished it on the 3ds
i might be interest if they release a pc version and if it has good mod support
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: osboes

osboes
4 years ago#30
My sole reason to buy a 3DS has taken a battering. I was waiting for some more decent games to compliment it. I don't have to now.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Resident Evil: Revelations Unveiled Edition ... Who's getting it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived