This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just because you dont have the money to buy DmC, dont hate on the game lol.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just because you dont have the money to buy DmC, dont hate on the game lol.

User Info: vr6exyvr6exy

vr6exyvr6exy
4 years ago#1
its just amazing so save up boys, 1 dollar a day. Stop confusing people

User Info: BlackMetalisWar

BlackMetalisWar
4 years ago#2
I like rabbits.

Delicious!
Deathcore is garbage.

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#3
Why would money have anything to do with hating on the game? I could buy it right now but I'm just not interested at the moment. I loved the first 4 games, but I just did not like the demo for this one.
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: Thor61

Thor61
4 years ago#4
I'd rather rent it for a fraction of the price. It's not you're gonna play it more than once.

User Info: occupation_bob

occupation_bob
4 years ago#5
I pre-ordered Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition right after I bought the ZOE collection, Virtue's Last Reward, and Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Sorry. No.
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#6
BlackMetalisWar posted...
I like rabbits.

Delicious!

I haven't had rabbit. I went to this cafe where they had 3 skewers of different meats served with this relish. The meats were crocodile, emu and kangaroo. Kangaroo is gross, some people eat it a lot but I don't like the taste at all, there's no fat on it and it's chewy as hell. Crocodile is really nice, though
cube

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
4 years ago#7
are you making fun of poor people?

that's just mean

maybe when you grow up and move out of your parents' house and have to support yourself you'll have a different point of view

lol

User Info: BlackMetalisWar

BlackMetalisWar
4 years ago#8
Bekness posted...
I like rabbits.

Delicious!

I haven't had rabbit. I went to this cafe where they had 3 skewers of different meats served with this relish. The meats were crocodile, emu and kangaroo. Kangaroo is gross, some people eat it a lot but I don't like the taste at all, there's no fat on it and it's chewy as hell. Crocodile is really nice, though

I heard crocodile tastes great. Never tried it, but I want to!
Deathcore is garbage.

User Info: vr6exyvr6exy

vr6exyvr6exy
4 years ago#9
Bekness posted...
I like rabbits.

Delicious!

try donkey meat

User Info: Eseenuz

Eseenuz
4 years ago#10
lol stealth developer losing money?lol
or is it stealth advertising dept? lol

I HAVE $, but money isn't as important to our organization as knowing who to trust.

Metal Gear Rising already pre-ordered lol, & Devil May Cry HD collection is like 12 bucks lol
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just because you dont have the money to buy DmC, dont hate on the game lol.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived