This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The dmc fanbase is the CLEAR and PERFECT example to why gamers have a bad rap

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The dmc fanbase is the CLEAR and PERFECT example to why gamers have a bad rap

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#41
hahahahaha. oh god.

Just get Bec to go with you. XD
rainbow ice cream

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#42
I can't believe I'm gonna waste my last post of the day on this but... boobs for the win.

God I'm lonely... :(

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#43
Bec.....undo some buttons.........more..........MORE F*** YA!!!

Good, good. Now walk, hunched over. Squeeze your elbows together and make kissy faces at the judge........C'MON!!!!

Oh for god's sake. Go in the bathroom and cut the legs off those pants..........higher........higher.........HIGHER!!!!
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#44
sorry you're on warned status, jubjub. Doesn't last that long any way. You'll be back in full form.

And yes, boobs for the win.
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na

Bekness
4 years ago#45
Boobs and waste shouldn't be in the same sentence. Unless it's "man boobs are such a waste"

And get her to act like single female lawyer. No better yet, become SFL. *plots*
rainbow ice cream

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
4 years ago#46
To be fair most of them aren't actual fans, but rather sheep following the latest thing to hate on.
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#47
killak posted...
sorry you're on warned status, jubjub. Doesn't last that long any way. You'll be back in full form.

And yes, boobs for the win.

Ok turns out I have one more message I can post before I have to wait until the afternoon to post once more.

There's a topic on the PC message boards about desktop modification that I really want to be apart of but I can't. I really want to know how to modify it into the start menu of Mass Effect. That would be cool.

Bekness
4 years ago#48
I haven't been on that board in a while. *goes to check*
rainbow ice cream

User Info: PaperCogFlimsy

PaperCogFlimsy
4 years ago#49
sad times
SONY: Only Does What Nintendo Did

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
4 years ago#50
(Capcom is evil post here) and 50!
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The dmc fanbase is the CLEAR and PERFECT example to why gamers have a bad rap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived