This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

crysis on ps3 questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. crysis on ps3 questions

User Info: neurotoxins

neurotoxins
4 years ago#1
I know that it wont be as good looking as the pc version, but what about the destructibility? I heard that the pc version you could destroy pretty much everything is it the same on ps3? I'm wondering if the game is worth 20$...
PSN:JonDiskonected

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
4 years ago#2
Its the same, but texture differences and other stuff. The destructibility is better on PC, but I wasn't complaining when I played it. I was just happy to finally play the first Crysis.
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis

User Info: Crimson Skys

Crimson Skys
4 years ago#3
Get it for PC if you can.
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)

neurotoxins
4 years ago#4
I only have a laptop, which if I played it would run below ps3 quality I am sure, and also I hate playing on pc

User Info: shadowcat2164

shadowcat2164
4 years ago#5
if you pre order crysis 3 you get a dl code for crysis 1 for free saw that in a email a while back from gamestop. I owned and platnumed the game ages ago so I dont really care lol. the game is fun and its quite long so its more than worth the 20 bucks but if its still a pre order bonus that would be even better im guessing 2 games for 60 isnt bad.

neurotoxins
4 years ago#6
I'll never pay 60$ for a shooter.....again

User Info: YOTAInc

YOTAInc
4 years ago#7
neurotoxins posted...
I'll never pay 60$ for a shooter.....again

I agree, except for Bad Company 3, if it ever comes out. :D
Yeah? And you're ugly.
PSN: MacktasticDazzle - feel free to add me. Though I merely play for fun and not competition, you've been warned.

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#8
neurotoxins posted...
I know that it wont be as good looking as the pc version, but what about the destructibility? I heard that the pc version you could destroy pretty much everything is it the same on ps3? I'm wondering if the game is worth 20$...

It was a great game. If you are a fan of FPS games it is worth $20.
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

neurotoxins
4 years ago#9
well darn it I finally made up my mind on buying it and psn is on maintenance.....

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#10
shadowcat2164 posted...
if you pre order crysis 3 you get a dl code for crysis 1 for free saw that in a email a while back from gamestop. I owned and platnumed the game ages ago so I dont really care lol. the game is fun and its quite long so its more than worth the 20 bucks but if its still a pre order bonus that would be even better im guessing 2 games for 60 isnt bad.

If this is true (which it probably is) then this is a steal and I would recommend doing this
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. crysis on ps3 questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived