This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.

User Info: iamjosh308

iamjosh308
4 years ago#1
They were announced days beforehand in a message from xbox live and all lasted a period of 24 hours each. I haven't seen one in years either since then.

WTF is Sony doing?
*wipes brown*

User Info: Sony_Fanatic

Sony_Fanatic
4 years ago#2
Their job.
PSN PHOENIX_4pp
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3 | Motorstorm: Apocalypse

User Info: Space_Monky

Space_Monky
4 years ago#3
trying to make u mad.
The fiction will see the real.

User Info: rumbalumba

rumbalumba
4 years ago#4
yeah but at least we're getting maintenance for free, meanwhile you're paying $50, which increased to $60, and you only got 3 maintenance runs? rofl.

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#5
And how much gave you paid for those six years? I've been on PSN for 6 years and have paid nothing. Some maintainance isn't that bad a trade for being free.

Oh, and I'm not a one-dimensional loser with literally nothing else to do in the world but play on my PS3 online, so big deal if it turns off every once in a while.
Maybe they got hacked again by the Anonymous! They're putting on the maintenance message to save face!
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

User Info: Ragnoraok

Ragnoraok
4 years ago#7
Sony is incompetent... simple answer. There is a reason why Sony had a multi-billion dollar deficit reported last year.
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#8
Ragnoraok posted...
Sony is incompetent... simple answer. There is a reason why Sony had a multi-billion dollar deficit reported last year.

MS had one too, so clearly online has nothing to do with it.
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#9
Ragnoraok posted...

There is also a reason they are a multi-billion dollar corporation to begin with. But morons forget about that. If incompetence builds mega-corporations, please let me know the name of yours so I can invest.

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
4 years ago#10
Sony_Fanatic posted...
Their job.
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived