This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed 3 Bundle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Assassin's Creed 3 Bundle?

User Info: dkconklin

dkconklin
4 years ago#1
So I just got the ylod of death on my 60g fatboy for the second time today and I'm not getting it fixed again. Interestingly it happened right after I tried to go the the store and couldn't get out of the maintenance screen. I reset and heard that lovely beep followed by the flashing light and instantly knew what happened. Thankfully I got a $100 amazon gift card for Christmas I haven't used yet. Amazon does not have a wide selection of ps3's but I'm leaning towards the Assassin's Creed 3 bundle. 500 gigs is awesome and it looks very solid for the price.

The only problems are (1) I've heard the superslims are kinda cheezy looking, and (2) I already have Assassin's Creed 3. The second isn't such a big deal. I can always sell it or something. But I'd like some feedback if anyone has any. Also, anyone know a good place to sell a brand new game other than Craigslist? I guess I could try Gamestop but they would probably give me five bucks in store credit or some other bs.

Any thoughts are appreciated

User Info: CH3L0_

CH3L0_
4 years ago#2
Wait for the white PS3. It costs the same but it has a year of PS+ instead of AC3, and its white which I think looks sexy.
PSN: CH3L0_
Not changing sig until Left 4 Dead comes to the PS3. (Started 9-24-10)

User Info: plasticman13

plasticman13
4 years ago#3
Just get a regular slim PS3 (you don't need to get the super-slim). I'm assuming you already have PS3 games so you don't need to spend extra on a bundle. And yes, AC3 is kind of mediocre imo. Nothing compared to AC2 and AC:B.
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5

User Info: OrangeSchweese

OrangeSchweese
4 years ago#4
The Crystal White bundle has more value than either of the other super slim bundles. You can always buy AC 3 used, which you should, btw, if you haven't; Amazing game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Assassin's Creed 3 Bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived