This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well they ruined the JP PSN Store as well...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Well they ruined the JP PSN Store as well...

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 years ago#21
SieKensou posted...
king_madden posted...
in most cases, people who are looking for dlc are looking for a specific game, and usually you can just type in part of the name and it pops up first. I havent ran into the issue that some of you have where it doesnt list the game. for dragons dogma, I wouldve just searched dogma, since nothing else has that. i cant really relate with your issues because I havent experienced them, but the way the store is now, I find things much quicker than I would have in the old store.

instead of going, games->ps3 games->a-h games->then scrolling to the game in the old store. now i do search->enter "gran"->click gran turismo->hit add-ons. for instance

now, it's also harder to find 'new' things...

but yeah... try searching for specific idolmaster dlc... i guarantee you will have trouble.or otherwise be extremely irritated...

well it depends, new demos, have their own section, and new games have their own section. the only things i have found to be difficult to find are older game dlc, like front mission.

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
4 years ago#22
imas currently has 15 catalogues of dlc to search through. catalogues as in purchase catalogues.

but now it's all one list....... try searching for specific items.
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

User Info: castrejon04

castrejon04
4 years ago#23
SieKensou posted...
imas currently has 15 catalogues of dlc to search through. catalogues as in purchase catalogues.

but now it's all one list....... try searching for specific items.

I really hate it that it's all one giant list now and you have to scroll down a lot to find the older stuff.
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Well they ruined the JP PSN Store as well...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived