This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Udraw down to $7.99

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Udraw down to $7.99

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
4 years ago#11
Bekness posted...
L0Z posted...
i throught that was a game for the Wii U

It's on Wii, 360 and Ps3. I think it sold well on the Wii from what I read.

And it launched at 60-80 there? It was well over that in Aus, I think $120

I forgot to mention, Steve, I picked mine up from EB. It was $23 and the Marvel one that is in the mail cost me $10. It takes 3 AA batteries if you were wondering.

The guy at EB asked me if I had a PS3. Like I'm that stupid to think the game works by itself. I replied with "yep, I have everything"

Great story, i caught a laugh from it! Ill def check it out for $8...considering it launched at $129.99 in the US if i recall correctly! Im a marvel sucker so ill check that out too lol
Do you like pro wrestling? Check out FWE (Family Wrestling Ent.), where I referee !

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#12
lol, thanks. What about the pictionary game? >_>

Do you have other consoles? There's a few other games I can think of that you may like. One is called Drawn to Life. The other 2 are "crayons physics deluxe" and "your doodles are bugged!"
Jelly Belly

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 years ago#13
not long ago, maybe last month or 2-3 weeks ago gamestop had a promtion selling the Udraw for $10, and get the marvel game or pictionary for free. I got pictionary, but the small amount of free time I have had I havent really got around to playing it yet.

im actually off tomorrow ill see what it has to offer.

stevetherican
4 years ago#14
Bekness posted...
lol, thanks. What about the pictionary game? >_>

Do you have other consoles? There's a few other games I can think of that you may like. One is called Drawn to Life. The other 2 are "crayons physics deluxe" and "your doodles are bugged!"

I was never much of a pictionary fan and dont think it may be a fun single player game (dont rly play games offline, just online), but I may consider it if it goes down any cheaper.

And yep i own all current consoles except wiiU.

I played drawn to life on ds & it was solid
Do you like pro wrestling? Check out FWE (Family Wrestling Ent.), where I referee !

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#15
Fair enough, I like single player games. >_>
The correct answer was. Only one, Pong, as it was the pinnacle of gaming. - Godly_Goof

User Info: _DTM_

_DTM_
4 years ago#16
rswsc0407 posted...
I'm just shocked that it dropped in price that quick, which makes sense considering it didn't sell all that well AFAIK.

For that chepa of a price, why the hell not pick it up, I was curious about the Pictionary game.

Well it put THQ out of business...
This is here only so people know when my post ends.

stevetherican
4 years ago#17
Bekness posted...
Fair enough, I like single player games. >_>

I heard pictionary has no SP content and no online so i have to pass. Ill just mess with instant artist & marvel

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
4 years ago#18
I did not buy the Udraw because it takes batteries. Like 3 or 4 of them.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Udraw down to $7.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived