This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your rarest platinum?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Your rarest platinum?

User Info: warhead333

warhead333
4 years ago#181
Bionic Commando
Go-Go Bionic!
9.33%, Very Rare

Honestly, I'm glad it's this one. :)

User Info: arcticfox14

arcticfox14
4 years ago#182
My rarest is 1.47%, WipEout HD.

This leads me to believe that "rare" as this website understands it may not be what you think. It's not that 1.47% of people on PSN have this trophy, but that 1.47% of the people who have played WipEout HD have the platinum.

So...if there was a super crappy game that only I purchased and got the platinum it would be listed by this site as common (100%).

I'd be interested to see which games are truly the rarest and most common platinums compared to all of PSN.
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arcticfox14
TF2 server 98.215.57.5, CE Official Server!

User Info: GazelMinistry

GazelMinistry
4 years ago#183
arcticfox14 posted...

This leads me to believe that "rare" as this website understands it may not be what you think. It's not that 1.47% of people on PSN have this trophy, but that 1.47% of the people who have played WipEout HD have the platinum.

That's exactly right. So, in fact, the trophy is "rarer" than that.
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.

User Info: dark_mannequin

dark_mannequin
4 years ago#184
Ghostbusters - 3.54%
His jiggling is almost hypnotic
Playing online: RE5, GTA4, RE:ORC, Gotham City Impostors

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#185

Just to clarify it is 1.47% of the people who have played that game on that particular trophy tracking site.

The data will be different on yourgamercards.net or whatever other site you look at.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: Emptybox

Emptybox
4 years ago#186
arcticfox14 posted...

So...if there was a super crappy game that only I purchased and got the platinum it would be listed by this site as common (100%).

I'd be interested to see which games are truly the rarest and most common platinums compared to all of PSN.

Isn't that obvious, though?
PSN: Anemptybox

User Info: Unknown_Soul023

Unknown_Soul023
4 years ago#187
My rarest is the platinum trophy from Trinity Universe at 7.38%.

User Info: doopmans

doopmans
4 years ago#188
Hail to the king

Oblivion...

"Everyday stoned is also a regulated life"

User Info: Soratami

Soratami
4 years ago#189
SSX (5.01%)

followed by

LBP
AC Brotherhood
Dragon Age Origins
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger

And I have 42 ultra rare trophies, but truth be told most of those are for DLCs.
PSN: ilikethispart

User Info: doopmans

doopmans
4 years ago#190
I think it's rarity is about 0.001%
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Your rarest platinum?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived