This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YEAH!!! US PS Plus subscribers get Foosball 2012 as a free game this month!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. YEAH!!! US PS Plus subscribers get Foosball 2012 as a free game this month!!

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#21
AMERICA **** YEAH!
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
4 years ago#22
jon davis posted...
I got,

Bioshock 2
MK9
Resi 5 Gold Edition
LBP 2
Knytt Underground
RDR (reactivated after my last subscription)
GoW Ascension beta
Dust 514 beta

Out of PSN+, so it was good for me this time.

Oh, there's no doubt that Plus is an excellent service - I'm simply saying that in Europe it didn't have the best month in January. Out of the games you mentioned, only Bioshock 2 and MK9 were from January (and MK9 was available for the Vita in December, so for me that was a repeat). The GoW beta I suppose wasn't bad, but it's still a beta - it's a limited amount of an unfinished game that lasts for a short time then it's over forever.

There is some level of subjectivity here but I suspect that most people would agree that Europe's December Plus offerings (Batman/Limbo/Vanquish/Knytt Underground/Big Sky Infinity/Vita MK9) were better than the January ones (Bioshock 2/PS3 MK9/LOTR Guardians of Middle Earth/Vita Jet Set Radio/Vita Pinball Arcade).

User Info: SDFan18

SDFan18
4 years ago#23
Just glad I hadn't played Darksiders yet, so that was a good title for me. Playing it made me go out and pick up the second game, now I'll be playing that until a new release I want this year hits soon.
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#24
Im loving the service, I just wish there was a way to see whats coming ahead of time. I can usually find out around Sunday or Monday, but a list for the month would be awesome
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: Ajescent

Ajescent
4 years ago#25
foosball 2012 is an awesome game. I still play it on my Vita from time to time.
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent

User Info: NGage

NGage
4 years ago#26
Did Sony accidentally give away "Racquet Sports"? When I downloaded it, there was no timer even though it's listed as a Game Trial (there isn't even an expiration date so apparently I can keep it even after my PlayStation Plus subscription expires).
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: Ajescent

Ajescent
4 years ago#27
NGage posted...
Did Sony accidentally give away "Racquet Sports"? When I downloaded it, there was no timer even though it's listed as a Game Trial (there isn't even an expiration date so apparently I can keep it even after my PlayStation Plus subscription expires).

Have you tried it to make sure the 1hr didn't run out?
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#28
I don't like that Foosball 2012, it's the DEVIL!

User Info: spectermaster14

spectermaster14
4 years ago#29
>PS+
>Good games

Pick one.

That's a special brand of ignorant right there.

So, like... Is this foosball game good, at least? Curious but not enough to download it.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#30
spectermaster14 posted...
>PS+
>Good games

Pick one.

That's a special brand of ignorant right there.

I think Agrissa only likes JRPGs, or something. I thought Darksiders was pretty good when I played it on PC, but whatever. Variety's the spice of life, and all that.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. YEAH!!! US PS Plus subscribers get Foosball 2012 as a free game this month!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived