This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YEAH!!! US PS Plus subscribers get Foosball 2012 as a free game this month!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. YEAH!!! US PS Plus subscribers get Foosball 2012 as a free game this month!!

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#31
Turns out I really enjoyed Foosball.
To bad tomorrows game is Vita only, Ninja Gaiden Sigma plus
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#32
Eoin posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
I wonder what we get in Europe :3

Europe this week is Pinball Arcade (Vita only, even though it's on PS3 as well).

Not the best of months overall for Plus, although I enjoyed Bioshock 2 a lot more than I thought I would.

Haha oh wow.

Pinball Arcade is absolutely amazing and if you've ever liked Pinball in the slightest it is an absolute dream.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: Marnex15

Marnex15
4 years ago#33
theshoveller posted...
I think Agrissa only likes JRPGs, or something.

Pretty much. It's the same stupidity and bias with Greer. Only JRPG players that are narrow-minded about basically any other type of genre.

They also think every FPS is a linear shallow pew pew game a la CoD. Probably because they've never played nor seen an FPS like Bioshock, Singularity, Metro 2033, Half Life, or System Shock in their entire lives.
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com

User Info: Deimos259

Deimos259
4 years ago#34
I've always wanted to try Sleeping Dogs
Posted using GameFlux. Get it for Free on Google Play. goo.gl/kh7B0

User Info: manji

manji
4 years ago#35
when i saw the foosball game i was like.... ok. foosball. did they really make that into a video game? there was a demand for foosball? lame indeed! not even interested in playing a demo of it.

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken
4 years ago#36
thats what i thought too, its a small download and my daughters love it. So i dont mind. I need less games to download so i can work on the bigger ones i already have
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. YEAH!!! US PS Plus subscribers get Foosball 2012 as a free game this month!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived