This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Media Create sales for Japan - Jan 14-20. Japan gives DmC the finger.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Media Create sales for Japan - Jan 14-20. Japan gives DmC the finger.

User Info: RPGsplease

RPGsplease
4 years ago#31
Another thing I just noticed is mh3ult best price isn't selling well either.....maybe everyone already has it but you would think it would sell more.....
Yes? Hm?what?quit poking me!!!!

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#32
RPGsplease posted...
Its a Nintendo product on the handheld that almost everyone who games has. Japan will eat it up no matter how aweful it is.

you sound hurt, are you ok?
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
4 years ago#33
RPGsplease posted...
jessica73 posted...
The fact that animal crossing sold as many as it did tells me all I need to know about Japan.......they will buy anything nintendo no matter how terribad.

Have you ever even played Animal Crossing? It's not a bad series and is apparently the best in the series.
Also explains why Zelda and Metroid sell millions there every installment asn Sticker Star is at 5 mil al- oh no they dont ?_?

Animal crossing is garbage. I've tried several times to give it a chance and it dissappoints. Its a Nintendo product on the handheld that almost everyone who games has. Japan will eat it up no matter how aweful it is.

Not an awful game, a fun game. As you can see it`s shipped a lot and pretty much every store I walk into it has a sign saying "New shipments coming every months please wait" as they`re out of stock. Very rare to find it brand new and rarer to find used copies!
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#34
RPGsplease posted...
Animal crossing is garbage. I've tried several times to give it a chance and it dissappoints. Its a Nintendo product on the handheld that almost everyone who games has. Japan will eat it up no matter how aweful it is.

I did... horrible, horrible things in my DS Animal Crossing when my friend and I played it once. Let's just say his visit to Labor Camp #47 ended with someone taking home a souvenir uniform that spread through his town like wildfire...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Media Create sales for Japan - Jan 14-20. Japan gives DmC the finger.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived