This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 3..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dead Space 3..

User Info: TheMcKnightMare

TheMcKnightMare
4 years ago#1
Anyone else super excited? Apparently the demo has turned quite a few off of the game... I actually enjoyed the demo.... As a fan of the series I can see myself dumping hours into this one in hardcore mode.. Also... Anyone else interested in co-op feel free to add me
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
4 years ago#2
Yes it's a day one buy for me.
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

TheMcKnightMare
4 years ago#3
jrr18 posted...

Well played sir...

User Info: thesnoopmeister

thesnoopmeister
4 years ago#4
jrr18 posted...

User Info: enigma2274

enigma2274
4 years ago#5
I'll get day one still. I'll add you also anyone can add me too.
PSN: enigma2288
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni

TheMcKnightMare
4 years ago#6
enigma2274 posted...
I'll get day one still. I'll add you also anyone can add me too.
PSN: enigma2288

Sweetness..

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
4 years ago#7
TheMcKnightMare posted...
jrr18 posted...

Well played sir...

Wait Co-oP might not work because my PS3 has issues with its Wi-Fi connection (never get satellite internet).
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
4 years ago#8
jrr18 posted...
PSN:Nightmare637

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#9
jrr18 posted...
TheMcKnightMare posted...
jrr18 posted...

Well played sir...

Wait Co-oP might not work because my PS3 has issues with its Wi-Fi connection (never get satellite internet).

Satellite sucks. Who you using, Hughesnet? I had them, and they were abhorrent - tiny download cap, slow speeds (which was a given being satellite internet), and just way overpriced for what it was. I'd say try writing a letter to any local government-type person arguing the case about improving the network infrastructure of your state / province / whatever, if it's a matter of cable or DSL simply "not being available" where you live. Make it really well-worded, too - that always helps.

If it's another reason you have satellite, then... I don't know what to tell you, since I don't know the situation.

Anyway, on-topic, my brother and I are getting two copies and going to town slicing up Necromorphs, hopefully both sporting that N7 suit they announced somewhat-kinda-recently.

User Info: -Crazy_Dude-

-Crazy_Dude-
4 years ago#10
I own 1 and 2, loved the first one but it appears the series is taking a more action orientated route. I remember playing the demo for the first dead space and got my arse handed to me where as with this one it was a cake walk. Naturally I can't tell as it was just a demo but I did feel pretty helpless in DS1 demo which helped with the tension and the challenge. I get the impression it's no longer a survival horror game but an action game with monsters, I hope I'm wrong.

It might still be fun but I'll wait till it goes down in price before thinking about buying it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dead Space 3..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived