This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a series you hate but can't stop buying

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Name a series you hate but can't stop buying

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#1
final fantasy because its sometimes things can be so bad its good if you know what I mean...
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Boney00

Boney00
4 years ago#2
I would also say Final Fantasy too but I'm not paying for All The Bravest.
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964

User Info: Devil_wings00

Devil_wings00
4 years ago#3
GTA. Don't like the games but I ALWAYS buy into the hype and buy them at some point because I think "this might be the one that changes my mind, everyone seems to love this game". Sigh alas it never comes to pass lol I REALLY should just learn my lesson but I'm sure I'll probably end up buying GTA 5 down the line...and most likely not enjoy it lol

FF also but that's just because I hope that it will go back to it's pre-ff10 roots. It doesn't look like it ever will but my nostalgia for the series will probably keep me purchasing them hoping for a good entry.
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).

User Info: _tanjil_

_tanjil_
4 years ago#4
CoD, always buy it even though I hate the game because they reuse to accept that lag compensation is an issue, as if thousands of gamers are crazy and wasting their time making fake video evidence -_-

User Info: JuanZolo

JuanZolo
4 years ago#5
None. Why would I buy something I hate?

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.

User Info: iTossSalads

iTossSalads
4 years ago#6
CoD. I'm not a fan but I feel left out of a major event if I don't buy it every year. Plus I'd feel like I let my country down if I didn't serve and fight for freedom. My homeboys all buy it too so I'd feel like the oddball if I didn't enlist every year.

User Info: XMonkeySniperX

XMonkeySniperX
4 years ago#7
Anything by NIS. After Ar Tonelico on the PS2, I keep being disappointed by their games. I buy them in the hopes that they get better, but they do not.
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"

User Info: _tanjil_

_tanjil_
4 years ago#8
XMonkeySniperX posted...
Anything by NIS. After Ar Tonelico on the PS2, I keep being disappointed by their games. I buy them in the hopes that they get better, but they do not.

damn how did i forget about them xD Though Disgaea 4 was alright

User Info: XMonkeySniperX

XMonkeySniperX
4 years ago#9
Yeah, their stuff on PS2 was pretty good so I can't say that I flat out hate everything NIS has done, but I just can't get into any of their recent stuff.
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#10
_tanjil_ posted...
CoD, always buy it even though I hate the game because they reuse to accept that lag compensation is an issue, as if thousands of gamers are crazy and wasting their time making fake video evidence -_-

I think Activision doesn't pay attention or more likely don't care because,it will sell millions of copies anyway.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Name a series you hate but can't stop buying

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived