This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's getting Vice City Tuesday?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Who's getting Vice City Tuesday?

User Info: enigma2274

enigma2274
4 years ago#11
Played it 10 years ago. I'm waiting for GTA 5
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
4 years ago#12
I already own the game on the PS2, I still have my PS2, but it's just not hooked up right now. If they're offering a discount on it, then maybe I'll consider picking it up. It's probably my favorite GTA due to the location and time period.
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking

User Info: manji

manji
4 years ago#13
is it $10 or $15? i thought san andreas at $15 was asking too much. you can find it in the used market for $3-5

User Info: Timcatgt

Timcatgt
4 years ago#14
I have the PC version of GTA: Vice City, which is already in HD if I make a few graphical tweaks.

To answer your question, no I will not.
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
automatic weapons." General Douglas MacArthur

User Info: LuciusMcNasty

LuciusMcNasty
4 years ago#15
Mystickay86 posted...
Nah i'm fine. My most anticipated Rockstar title is The Warriors.

Yes, The Warriors is my ****
"Considering this morning you made a topic on this board titled 'Do chickens have pubes?' I wouldn't exactly say you're Mr. factoid." -MoxRavager

User Info: BluntChick

BluntChick
4 years ago#16
Timcatgt posted...
I have the PC version of GTA: Vice City, which is already in HD if I make a few graphical tweaks.

Could you please suggest a good PC controller to me that would set up right with Vice City? I couldn't get mine set up right so I just gave up! :/
Move along! Nothing to see there.. Please do not check my Twitter: @BluntChick

User Info: cobra187

cobra187
4 years ago#17
BluntChick posted...
Timcatgt posted...

Could you please suggest a good PC controller to me that would set up right with Vice City? I couldn't get mine set up right so I just gave up! :/

i sent you a pm regarding the controller for the pc

User Info: SSTrunks1138

SSTrunks1138
4 years ago#18
Do Ps2 classics look any better/any worse? I've been playing Ps2 on my new TV, but the games look bad an I have to mess with the aspect ratio. If there aren't any downsides to a classic, then I might actually get it.

I got it for like $2 on Steam but quit playing because of the mini helicopters level. I just couldn't do it with the controls haha
PSN/Steam:SSTrunks1138
In Black Ops 2 you play as Frank Woods, unfrozen in the future to battle evil. -4/23/12

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
4 years ago#19
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
Depends if they kept Billie Jean in

Exactly, I wouldn't have bought it anyway but this seals it if some of the songs are removed.
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns

User Info: Emptybox

Emptybox
4 years ago#20
SSTrunks1138 posted...
Do Ps2 classics look any better/any worse? I've been playing Ps2 on my new TV, but the games look bad an I have to mess with the aspect ratio. If there aren't any downsides to a classic, then I might actually get it.

I got it for like $2 on Steam but quit playing because of the mini helicopters level. I just couldn't do it with the controls haha

Buy a PS2 component cable.
PSN: Anemptybox
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Who's getting Vice City Tuesday?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived