This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's getting Vice City Tuesday?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Who's getting Vice City Tuesday?

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#21
ThAce6 posted...
SSTrunks1138 posted...
Do Ps2 classics look any better/any worse? I've been playing Ps2 on my new TV, but the games look bad an I have to mess with the aspect ratio. If there aren't any downsides to a classic, then I might actually get it.

I got it for like $2 on Steam but quit playing because of the mini helicopters level. I just couldn't do it with the controls haha

Buy a PS2 component cable.

Yea this ^ definitely get a component cable for yoru ps2
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#22
ThAce6 posted...
SSTrunks1138 posted...
Do Ps2 classics look any better/any worse? I've been playing Ps2 on my new TV, but the games look bad an I have to mess with the aspect ratio. If there aren't any downsides to a classic, then I might actually get it.

I got it for like $2 on Steam but quit playing because of the mini helicopters level. I just couldn't do it with the controls haha

Buy a PS2 component cable.

I couldn't even do that mission with a controller. Always had to get someone to do it for me. >_< I think Avery's missions where optional, though.
How can I ever change things that I feel? If I could maybe I'd give you my world. How can I when you won't take it from me?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Who's getting Vice City Tuesday?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived