This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni demo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ni No Kuni demo

User Info: bcsnakeeyes1

bcsnakeeyes1
4 years ago#1
So I downloaded the demo but can't uninstall it for some reason. Can anyone help me with this?
"Welcome to Walmart, get your **** and get out. Have a nice day." Walter-Jeff Dunham.

User Info: arstos

arstos
4 years ago#2
thats weird. have you tried restarting your ps3 and trying again?
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII

bcsnakeeyes1
4 years ago#3
Yup and I just went and bought the game today so | want to get rid of the demo before I play it
"Welcome to Walmart, get your **** and get out. Have a nice day." Walter-Jeff Dunham.

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
4 years ago#4
Did you digitally download it? If so, all you need to do is download the unlock key to play the whole game.

As for why it won't uninstall, I have no idea.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver
4 years ago#5
The demo and the digital download of the game are not the same in anyway. Not the same size dd of the game is 2 downloads totaling 21 gigs while the demo was only 2.6 gigs. So there is no unlock for this game.

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
4 years ago#6
^Ahhh, ok. I wasn't completely sure about that I just figured that any game that has a demo worked that way, like when I just bought Shank 2 and Warp I had to dl the demos again and then the unlock key.

I guess for full length games that are digital as well as physical don't work that way.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

bcsnakeeyes1
4 years ago#7
No I downloaded the demo from the playstation store and have a physical copy of the game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ni No Kuni demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived