This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever platted a series??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you ever platted a series??

User Info: SuperShadowAce

SuperShadowAce
4 years ago#41
Sly Cooper. Although that changes when Sly 4 drops as my schedule for the next 3 months gives me little time for console games and I still have Sonic all stars racing transformed, DMC HD and Vanquish to occupy me.
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
4 years ago#42
By the way, i must point out all the Sly fans out here! Good to see !
Do you like pro wrestling? Check out FWE (Family Wrestling Ent.), where I referee !

User Info: Roldrage

Roldrage
4 years ago#43
stevetherican posted...
Teepo64 posted...
stevetherican posted...
As in platinum all the available games in the series on ps3?

I've done it once with Bioshock 1/2, both 100% plat.

I am trying for the Sonic allstar racing series but transformed is surprisingly tough.

And come march...its time for Infinite!

Was Bioshock 1/2 difficult to plat?

If you can survive the first few areas of 1, then you ll be fine. I love exploring every single room in rapture so the collectibles came easy. The standard set of trophies isnt too bad by any means, but the DLC trophies may give you a work out, esp the trophy that concerns beating worlds of hurt in 15min. I only got it done by simultaneously watching a youtube guide LOL...

Bioshock 2 has an even easier set of standard trophies, however it is EXTREMELY time consuming...if you want 100% plat, easily looking at 50-60hrs of multiplayer. I think by the time I reached level 50, i clocked in at about 52 hrs of mp (although i love the mp so it went quick for me). The single player trophies will be another 20-30 or so hours.

So while 1 is harder and less time consuming, 2 is the exact opposite.

Reaching level 40 in mp shouldn't take more than 20 hours if you do the challenges.
Life is overrated.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you ever platted a series??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived